Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Solo2 Lonrisun V.4 Tuner Problem

banditus

Hello and congratulations for the forum.
I hope someone can help me.
I have a SOLO2 Vu Lonrisun v2.
Since I upgraded from v2 to v4 I started to have problems tuner.
I tried lots of images but always the same problems tuner.
I found a solution around which advised to proceed with updating the secure chip, and then through Hyper Terminal will send a new bootloader "SOLO2_BOOTLOADER Lonrisun (new).dat" optimized for this problem.
Unfortunately, the serial decoder being updated started to give problems and not have succeeded in.
I bought JTAG cypress and reloaded BOOTLOADER Lonrisun v4, but I still have the same problem with the tuner.
I have a new bootloader for Lonrisum but a .dat (is to come out with a fix for the tuner to be sent via HyperTerminal serial).
I have to load it using JTAG but having .dat extension decoder does not boot and I had to put the bootloader v4.

How can I convert the bootloader .dat to .bin?

Any of you have the same problem with the tuner after updating to V4?

Thanks

AW: Solo2 Lonrisun V.4 Tuner Problem

You don´t need a Jtag board and no Hyperterminal. Hyperterminal can be used only for Solo2 SE.
Tuner problems are caused by a incorrect V4 update.
Try to re-update to V4.

• Hi walze,

my problem is the serial.

Before changing the max232 when I tried to reinstall the v4 I linked to computers was heading update.exe and nothing happened, the decoder was in booting.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Now with the new max232 I turn the decoder start the reinstallation of v4 and this happens:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
    the decoder does not receive the update starts booting image.

I tried to use also 2 serial cables original vu, but no dice.
    I connected putty in serial and gives me strange symbols.
    It's normal?
    Any solutions ?

Thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
AW: Solo2 Lonrisun V.4 Tuner Problem

You need the cable which came along with the clone. No other cable will work. Or you´ll make a cable.
Pin connection:
yqa46ocg.jpg

Left side is for the connection to PC, right side is for the connection to the clone.

thanks d2z
The cables I used are the same as your design.
The fact is that the first time I loaded the V4 without problems but later he started to give me the problem with the tuner, I tried to recharge the v4 but now this is the result.

Zurück
Oben