Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

sky uk problem with latest firmware

sam_fox90

hi,
i've tried all of your kindly suggestions but it doesn't work
even with
p:0963 and i:0 that is set right now
with diablo wifi and same readers it works perfectly so it's not a card problem

this is log:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
AW: sky uk problem with latest firmware

Hi,

you might want to try a whitelist entry to map the caid in OSCAM to check. However it is quite likely you will get freezes every 6~7 seconds with this card anyway, as it is an NDS Card similar to the V13/V14 cads used by SKY in Germany. TI have the cam here for experiments, however i stick with diablo wifi as well for excately this reason for now.

/Gompf

I think I may have an idea, what is going on here.
Apparently all 3 CAIDS (0960, 0961, 0963) use the same ECM_PID (0507).
Even though oscam is requesting 0963 the CAM responds with 0960.
Since the ECMs are probably the same it shouldn't matter, but they are being ignored,
because oscam expects CAID 0963.
Until I have a fix for oscam you can try the following workarounds.
- Use oscam.dvbapi to map CAID 0960 to 0963
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!
- Or set a betatunnel in oscam.user:
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

hope this helps.

@dirtyharry : That does the same thing as the whitelist (oscam.whitelist) entry, just the whitelist entry works anywhere, not only with Ddvbapi (so it can be actually done on the server as well!), that is why i didn't suggest dvbapi. Plus the whitelist is a bit more versatile, and since i submitted a fix to the trunk quite a while ago, it will work now too :) But then again, i think the card will have the same freezes as V13/V14 has....

/Gompf

@sam_fax90: would be nice if you could try that and see if the card would work.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Good to know, I have never used oscam.whitelist. So there are 3 different places where CAID-mapping can be done?
At least betatunnel can also be done on the server, I have never used the dvbapi-mapping either I just thought I'd mention it.
About the freezers I already have some ideas for a probable fix, it will take me a bit to implement them though.

Yup basically 3 places. Of which only 2 are global, and oscam.whitelist is quite straight forward (very similar to dvbapi and very similar to what we know from "lines") and supports 32 bit ProviderIDs.

Unfortunately mapping is not very well documented (
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
) yet, but it is very powerful in fact.

/Gompf

i 'll wait for your next release of firmware
i've tried M and betatunnel and it doesn't work
thanks for the support
cheers

Ich kann dieses Problem mittlerweile Nachvollziehen. Nur habe ich auch keine Ahnung woran das nun liegt. Die OSCAM Version fraegt diese codes nichtmal an.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

@DirtyHarry : Hast Du ne idee ?

/Gompf

P.S.: Die Sid Gibts natuerlich und die Karte auch ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Ok, after being able to work on this Problem, I managed to get the card working. However it being a NDS card, It has the same issues as the German NDS sky cards unfortunately, i.e. it freezes every few seconds. I have now a confirmation (I did a comparison run to verify) that this is really a Speed issue and the CW just comes a bit too late, thus the freeze is happening. I will work on this and I also post my results in the German section and update here later.

/Gompf

Zurück
Oben