Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

SmartHome Sonstige Samsung TV's and Camera Doorbells

johnro79

Hi there

I was just wandering. a lot of TV's have PIP (PictureInPicture), i do have Samsung TV's

Is there a way to somehow link Smart Doorbells to transmit PIP images to TV's when they are used?

Hello! Yes, it is possible to link smart doorbells to Samsung TVs to display Picture-in-Picture (PIP) images when they are activated. However, it depends on the specific model of your Samsung TV and the smart doorbell you are using.

Samsung TVs are equipped with various smart features and connectivity options, including the ability to connect to other smart devices through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Some Samsung TVs also support integration with popular smart home platforms like SmartThings.

To link your smart doorbell to your Samsung TV, you will need to check if your doorbell is compatible with Samsung's smart home ecosystem. If your doorbell supports integration with SmartThings, you can connect it to your TV and set up the desired PIP functionality.

To do this, you will need to follow these general steps:

1. Ensure that both your Samsung TV and smart doorbell are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download and install the SmartThings app on your smartphone or tablet.
3. Open the SmartThings app and follow the instructions to add your smart doorbell to the app.
4. Once your doorbell is successfully added, navigate to the "Automation" or "SmartApps" section within the SmartThings app.
5. Look for an option to create a new automation or routine.
6. Set up the automation to trigger when your doorbell detects motion or when someone rings the doorbell.
7. As part of the automation, select the action to display the doorbell's video feed as a PIP image on your Samsung TV. The exact steps may vary depending on your TV model and the options available in the SmartThings app.
8. Save the automation settings and test it by activating your doorbell.

Please note that the specific steps and options may vary depending on the model of your Samsung TV and the smart doorbell you are using. It is recommended to refer to the user manuals or online support resources for both devices for more detailed instructions.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

can you recommend 10 of the best latest doorbells please that can do PIP with Samsung TVs?

Zurück
Oben