Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Angebote Maps Opel Navi 600 / 900 Europa Karte 2013

Niklas1011

Ist gelegentlich hier
Hallo zusammen,
ich hab mal meine neue 2013er Europa Karte für das Navi 600/900 hochgeladen.
Auch wenn vielleicht noch keine Möglichkeit besteht die SD Karte zu cracken, kann man mit frischem Kartenmaterial wieder weiter machen.

Ich hab selber ein 600er und mir in der Bucht eine EU Karte für das 900er gekauft und bevor ich die Karte in das Gerät gesteckt habe, ersteinmal die Daten gesichert.

Download via uploaded:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Passwort:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Dann mal sehen ob jemand von Euch weiter kommt...

AW: Opel Navi 600 / 900 Europa Karte 2013

My english is a little better then german, so I will speak here in Englsih. But you can write in german, i understand most of it.

Ok, i will try to look after how this think (at Navteq) working.

I've the same map, which is in your links, so we can make a file comparison in the two version.

What is a see at first sight that there is a speciel file in the (don't remember, I'm in my office now)/misc/misc/ folder which is
contain all the keys. I will begin the comparison with this folder, so I would be happy if you can upload it or send me in PM.

The algorythm is a HASH code generating, but don't know this codes are made at factory or at first inseration of the disc.

Your SD is write protected originally?

Tom, Budapest, Hungary

Hi Tom,
what Kind of Files are missing?
I've copied the hole sd Card before i used the Card for the First Time in my System.

yes, understand.

No one fiée is missing, just haven't time to download all the 5gb. :)

first i need only that folder.

Tom

Sorry but can't download the rar:

Sie haben die Limitierung für Free Account Benutzer bereits überschritten. Um weitere Dateien herunterladen zu können, benötigen Sie einen Premium Account.

Can I get it via mail attachment? tomsoft(a)freemail(.)hu

Thanks!

Now I see the differences between the 2 card. This is only 1 file, all others look the same. The name of the file is SDX_META.DAT.

I compared the two version of the file (contains XML) and here are differences.

First of all the timestamp of initialization and lifetime start:

My:
<RBCM_SIGNATURE> <META_INFO timestamp="2013-02-28T04:17:42"> <OPERATOR name="GM" />
<ID cid="" vin="" /> <LIFETIME start="2013-02-28T04:17:42" end="" />

Your:
<RBCM_SIGNATURE> <META_INFO timestamp="2013-03-15T07:24:19"> <OPERATOR name="GM" />
<ID cid="" vin="" /> <LIFETIME start="2013-03-15T07:24:19" end="" />

It would be great If you can tell me how and when this timestamp is generating and writing to the Card?

1. In the factory : In this case the card doesn’t know the Nav Unit, in which it will work, so this way they aren’t linking together. If you see the second row, you can see that there is no CID or VIN number given.

1. At Opel dealer: He must to initialize the card? How it makes it? Via PC or Laptop? When I try a new car at the Opel they said “The card isn’t in the demo car because it must be initializing first.”

1. At the Unit: This way the navi’s software makes the initialization process and creates the timestamp (and the signatures).

But you write me that your card was never in the navi system, but it has a valid timestamp in the file.

Sorry about this but I get my car with the initialized SD card, don’t know how they make it.

I found only one signature that differences:

My:
<OPERATOR_SIGNATURE length="48">
0x09, 0xca, 0xc6, 0x2d, …
0x80, 0x3e, 0xa6, 0x85, …
</OPERATOR_SIGNATURE>

Your:
<OPERATOR_SIGNATURE length="48">
0x10, 0xd0, 0x07, 0x40, …
0xf3, 0x8c, 0x18, 0xb3, …
</OPERATOR_SIGNATURE>

I feel this is standard 40 bit length HASH5 algorithm based on the given file list, the timestamp and maybe the CID number.

I don’t know how HASH5 works, must look after.

Somebody must to reproduce the algorithm or change the card’s CID number to reproduce a copied version of this card…

Tom, Budapest, Hungary.

My first use of both cards, original and copied was in may, so the timestamp cannot generated at the first time i use the card in my Navi.
I copied the card, before using in my system, i tried to use the copied Card, an get directly the message to use the correct Navi Card.
Then i tried the orginal Card and it worked directly, without checking, or initializing, this would take a few seconds.
So i dont know how it works, maybe the orginal cards have his own serial Number, maybe all the same, and the navi system will check this before.

In this case we can make some statements.

1. There is no other device need to initialize the device. If you got an unopened box, it looks like already in the factory made it personalized.

2. If there is so, then the navigaton system doesn't personalized, that means If we can make a working backup it will work in all other device.

The differences in the 2 cards you can look with the CIDReader program, it will show you that the cards has a "read only" CID and serial number, in my card
these are:

Raw CID Bytes: C7-00-F5-C0-23-1B-80-47-38-30-55-53-44-53-03-00
--------------------
Manufacturer ID: 3
OEM ID: SD
Product Name: SU08G
Product Revision: 8.0
Product Serial Number: 1b23c0f5
Manufacture Date: 7/2012
--------------------
Raw CSD Bytes: 50-40-0A-80-7F-37-3B-00-00-59-5B-32-00-0E-40-00

On the net there some forum talks about "magic" SD cards, they have writeable CID number (with CMD26 command).

If we can found this special card we can make the exact copy.

Or we must make the software which generates the hash code from the keys and the CID number.

Tom, Budapest, Hungary

I think so too, but where can i buy these "magic" Sd Cards? The only thing we have to do is to write the same Serials Number of the Orginal Card to a new SD Card.
There must be a way to crack the System, because there are so many SD Cards to buy in ebay and i think that cannot be all original cards from Opel, Opel sell them for 179,-€ and i buy it at ebay for 99€

I looked after and nowhere found any methods to copying a Navteq SD card.

Your card is most likely an original card. You can buy it cheaper because the new maps (2014) are already available on the market.

T.

Hi bin neu im Forum, hab ne frage zum navi 900 kann man den eigentlich auch umprogrammieren? sprich den board Computer, das man sich z.b Design oder andere funktionen ein speichern könnte ?

Danke

Lg kurd88

Someone get it work ?
We need tool activation in mechanic center ?
Thx

Hallo Niklas!

Leider schon etwas länger her, dass hier gepostet wurde...
Aber wie ist die Sache ausgegangen?

Zurück
Oben