Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Neue EMM ´s

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
DCW = C6F316F23EA43D75

With 000x 01 02 03 is indicated as Aes_Box_Key. I think something similar on astro if I'm not mistaken from a long time ago with dimeno_magic mod.
Yes I agree with you, the K1 used for CW must be 2x8, when I say 8+8 I mean the same thing.
In short 2 equal octets, otherwise it couldn't be reduced to DES, obvious.

@mileta5
These bytes indicate the use of 3DES, otherwise with 0010 AES.

This is very strange, I was not aware of this. This byte should indicate the algorithm to be used in generic mode, 02 is 3DES, 10 aes, 01 aes_box_key, 00 no algo selected? I don't know.
Then it could also be like V13, everything indicates 3des, but in the end it's a des, without a brute you can't know.

Yes, I think there is the previous dw there, which in this case will be 8*00 because I did the test with the good old smartmouse sending only that ecm.

But on oscam it worked in overcrypt in generic mode no?
So the 7423 was not used.
If the brute force didn't go, it means it's a full 3des. I don't know the previous events of your 091F caid.

Yes you are right. :D
In Italy they never used tag 2511, in the old 0919/093B cards it was 2509 if I'm not mistaken, or something like that. You could activate it by adding the nano 4708+adj after the 7F0A+adj in 0919 and the nano D608+adj after the 7E0A+adj in 093B. On 09CDs it is different.

A long, long time ago they used it on Astro.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Yes. I somewhat agree with ZampixOne.
In the UK an expired card still opens a few channels even though all the tiers have expired. The channels do not open if the card is removed. ECMs are still processed but the few channels that do open are not paired 5501 80.

Do you mean the 25_09 and/or 25_11 in INS54?
If so, is that a question or a statement?

I've never seen the tag 25 payload populated for UK cards. I do not know how to activate it - if it is possible.

Zurück
Oben