Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Archiv / Down Garmin Colorado 300 Restore

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

HisretDemir

Ist gelegentlich hier
Hello

I have a problem with mine Garmin Colorado 300.
First when i start the gps, it hangs att the Garmin logo.
So i did a restore with the Updater.exe and the rgn file called 066101000230.rgn

When it restores it in the updater it says that everythint went succesful, so i restart my colorado and get the garmin logo together with Loader. And after that nothing happens. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks for the restoring now i can se mine colorados internal disk in my computer but its empty and has 0 Byte with space. Does this mean that mine internal memory is damaged? is that the reason that my colorado wont ogo further after "loader" displaying.

PLease help me with this, really need help

AW: Garmin Colorado 300 Restore

Did you format the internal memory with FAT32 file system?
Did you use the Garmin-Webupdater after restore?
Do you have a backup of your internal memory and copied it back to it?

I never did a format on my internal disk becouse everytime it pops up in windows, its empty and has 0 byte space. The garmin webupdater never found my colorado :/ Thats why i use the updater.exe with the garmin rgn file to restore the whole system. Becouse the only whay for my PC to detect colorado is to pres the power button and still pressing it while connecting it to the pc, then the updater..exe can find the colorado and then i restore it there sucessesfully, but when the colorado start it kinda hangs on the "loader", nothing happens after that. and after another restart, the loader disapiers and i get stuck again on the garmin logo.

No backup of the phone :(

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

It looks so, as if that the internal memory has been damaged. It would be the best to ask the Garmin-Support whether they can do something.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben