Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

deltacam twin T*L*N*T

plop37

weet iemand de Nieuwe versie de versie 1.81 Werkt Weer Niet meer gratis te bekijken via T * l * n * t deltacam twin

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: deltacam twin telenet

Guys!!!

I don't need thousands of PMs and confirmations that T*l*n*t is down! They changed the key. And they will keep doing so in the future if the key gets "public". And in the end they will switch off Nagra2 anyway.

Just keep reading the changelog when a new firmware is released. That's all you can do. For now, T*l*n*t is down!

Another "theory" is that at the time they changed the key, a few new channels were added to their list. So it might be possible that the key changed because of the new channels being added, and NOT because that the key got public. I know for a fact that T*l*n*t knows about the existence of this hack for a very long time and that it looks like they are not stopping with nagra2 until 2017....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

willen jullie gewoon stoppen met zagen ivm dit probleem, hou gewoon de forums in de gaten..wanneer er een nieuwe firmware beschikbaar is zal je het dan wel zien, en zeker niet de complete naam gebruiken zoals onze slimme kabouter plop hier.....:(
..maar weet ook dat de 3de reeks decoders geen kaartjes meer hebben en een andere codering, wanneer de 2de versie eruitgaan, vermoedelijk 2017, of eerder... dan is het gedaan hier...

AW: deltacam twin T*L*N*T

There are a new solution, but these are not more longer public available, tell my somebody.

the sellers don't want it's public anymore..like last time they ask 10 euro for reprogramming...I don't know it's true..when the keys change every month it's cheaper to have a real card...

Yes they do, stop talking about it and go to the correct webpage. Yes the reseller page where you downloaded the previouse versions.
They don't ask 10 euro for it, but please stop talking about it, Google is full of this and that's just what we don't need.

attachment.php
Nappy08

Full quote removed. Its directly to read over here.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
does not work.

i am the only one that 1.91 not work for T*L*N*T.

attachment.php
Nappy08

Beiträge zusammengefasst.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben