Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 DT5

sat@evolution

Ist gelegentlich hier

CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 DT5

Here is a new version of CCcamInfoPHP.
First of all I wish to thank friends XBlaster for their great help in the development and availability chart, the implementation of some features and ideas. Also he was the great guinea pig for this project. Hehehe
I also want to thank our families for their support, understanding and their patience during the development of this project.

I also want to say here that this work may be available elsewhere, provided they refer to their authors, and zegato XBlaster, and the name of this great forum, DragTeam. Is that in previous versions, oddly enough, in some forums made no reference to their authors or the Young Entrepreneur Forums forum.
I also leave here a message of appreciation to our friend, Urtigão, it was he who started, and well, with this great project (CCcamInfoPHP 0.8.6 (DT1)).

And last but not least, I thank TOOGOODY the work done in the original CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6.

This version is designed to 100% for the English language so I ask that if anyone wants to translate into other languages, strength, and you provide me a pm and then update the version. To do this just go to the folder that language is in htdocs and update the file according to the language. Just compare the PT file and add the variables that are missing, with a translation.

For example, to translate the variable:

$ generic_lv_uptime = "On";

in EN.php should be:

$ generic_lv_uptime = "Uptime";

The changes / implementations in this new version of the program (are in the readme.txt, plays the read), but here goes:

- Form to enter all necessary data in config.php (no need to go to config.php)
- Confirmation message to restart or reboot the dreambox
- Sending emails to customers off (note that customers will only be considered as offline if they have had some time online at CCcamInfoPHP. They need to exist in the file Usage.dat)
- New image loading
- New design of the buttons
- Scan the server port
- Some bugs fixed in the configuration of the mail server - smtp authentication (TLS, SSL)
- Command to control the Dreambox (In IExplorer is to reenter the credentials)
- Charts on page servers and clients
- Option to monitor servers that are off
- Report of servers off
- Sending e-mail if the server is off (in this case only works for the server / local card)
- Percentage of Ecm ok on the General page
- New images of flags (including a flag for local ips)
- Icon in the URL bar
- New CCcam.channelinfo
- Option added service:
* Option flushdns
* Button for CCcamInfoFilter
* Editor for files Cccam.prio, Cccam.cfg, Cccam.channelinfo and Cccam.providers
* Inclusion of Putty
* View, backup, restore and delete the CCcam.cfg
* The backup's are in the folder / htdocs / backup
* Access to "NewCS Web Interface"

Pasword: CCcamInfoPHP

Very important: Do not copy the config.php file for other versions of this - does not work!

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance:emoticon-0169-dance

Zurück
Oben