Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Beginner needs help (in English please)

DodoPatak

Hello,

I am interested in buying Opticum X405p so I can use CCcam lines on him. But, I can't find step by step instructions on how to do it (installing emu software with CCcam, entering c-line, etc). Can it all be done with USB or do I need RS232 cable? I googled a lot but I could only find scattered informations.. I don't want to buy it before I know exactly what to do and how to do it.

So I'm asking anyone for help with this.

Thank you very much!

AW: Beginner needs help (in English please)

Hy don`t buy this receiver. i bought it 2 month ago and wantet to flash with alternate Firmware witch includes cccam/oscam. But the receiver in combiantion with the latest software update, isn`t patchabel any more. I can give you an example for another good receiver. If you have Sat you can get the Opticum AX-Odin and if you have Cable TV you prefer the Golden Media Spark One. Both of these you can get under 100€ on ebay or amazon.

Hey, thank you for the advice! I'm looking for a HD sat receiver. AX-Odin is a bit outside my budget (cca €70). Besides, I'm buying it for my parents, so I'm actually looking for something basic that works with C-lines and has WiFi support. And online shopping is out because I need it this week because I want to surprise them while they're on vacation. ;)

The other receiver that I had my eye on is Amiko Mini HD SE. Any thoughts on that one? Any other suggestion inside the foremention price is welcome.

dude open your pocket and buy an vu zero

better quality and you can be sure the support of images are given.

because of youre writing i am sure you will use a payline from a payserver.

your buget less then 70 € no way

dont buy cheep

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Well, I already have DM800 HD so I'm covered. What I'm looking for now is basic receiver for my parents for casual watching. I highly doubt buying something like VU+ Zero for them would make sense.

are you sure your parents are happy when they have all 5 sec freezers with a cheap crap reciever ?

and yeah 40 € more for something you can sure they would be happy without problems.

its your choice but here a little example

40 € on 12 month = 3,33 € more a month

i spend my father a xtrend et 4000 but now i would buy a vu zero.

I understand your point and I'm not disagreeing with you. But, I'm buying it for someone who will turn it on couple of times a week. For their need it'll do.

And you know for a fact that receivers in question will freeze a lot? I've read a lot of positive experiences and from what I understood is they're ok for the money. On the other side, I had a lot of problems with my €260 DM800 HD so it's all relative.

try it and i am sure after 2 month you would wish you had spend 40 more :)

@ DodoPatak: My strong advice: Buy the x406p instead and you will get everything you want in a perfect manner.
There is full emusupport and I asure you it runs fantastic and for the lowest possible price. Take me by the word.
Reason: I have experience with over 2 to the power of 8 stbs of this type (yes do some maths :JC_hmmm: ) and I know every little detail
about this machine.
Don't follow the advice of linux believers into their expensive gadgets. They have no experience with these boxes.

Awaiting a shitstorm now haha

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Don't get me wrong, but I feel like I'm being pressured into buying something I don't really need with the money I don't have.

Thanks. I saw that already and I think I got most of it. Since I don't know german very well, I had to use google translate. But I really don't want to do something wrong so I'd be most thankful if someone could write in english the procedure (via USB) of removing original software and replacing it with the one that can work with c-line. I'm especially worried about "achtung" part!

What's the main difference between x405 plus and x406p? I'm looking at the specifications of both and they appear to be the same.. All I can see different is that x406p has CI slot (which I don't need).
And is there any difference between x405 plus and x405p except UNI card reader? Can I use the same software for x406p, x405p and x405 plus?

Btw, what does "2 high 8 stbs" mean? :D

Basically you can use both the x405p and x406p for your purposes. The "mechanical" difference is the the CI-slot and missing RS-232 input on the backside (it can be fitted internally on the inside of the x406p however. But be aware you loose the guarantee once opening the cover, it is labelled with a sticker.) But this is not the important point.

The real reason is the emu software. There has been a major change in production units about a year ago, and only the x406p came back with new and improved emu software. The x405p had been forgotten. When it finally came there where some incombatibilities with older units of the x405p. So, to answer your other question: the firmwares are not exactly the same. Settings, softcam.key and serverdata can be used in both units. Just add the 3 € extra and I asure you you will have no problems.

I will not write a complete describtion of the conversion process here (or even a pdf) with all do's and dont's but this is what you will have to do:

1.) Download the convert software via USB
2.) Download the emu-software via USB
3.) Change in System Settings "Subtitles language" to "undefined"
4.) Change in time settings time zone to "Berlin" and summertime to "auto"
5.) Make sure via F1 + 0 + 0 + 0: "patch enabled"
6.) Allow internet access for cs by F1 + 1 + 1 + 1 and in new box click nr. 5 "Internet activation"
7.) Download settingslist if available or make your own one after full scan
8.) Eventually run "G-NET-Update", this will give you some free key updates
9.) Upload Serverdata, prepared previously by x406p server tool
10.) Reboot your machine and have fun!

All necessary files you find here in database.
Ask your further questions, once you have your machine and I will help you until success.

Thank you so much for this! Really appreciate it!

Just to make it clear, by this you mean I should get x406p or I missed something?

Are these correct convert softwares:

X406p_v1.09.12499_convert_sat-full_19-08-2014.rar 3,36 MB
X406p_v1.09.12499_sat-full_19-08-2014.rar 3,45 MB

What exactly does it do? And how?

As for emu-software, is this one ok: X406p_V1.09.12499_10-07-2014_TEST_for_ensure?
What about the big warning at the beginning of instructions (Anleitung thread) about the 1.09.10000 firmware? Is there a software I should avoid?

Thank you for your patience, I know it's not easy with so many beginner's questions but I would be lost without you guys.

Zurück
Oben