Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Becker Z099 und Z201 Becker 8.3.1 SR3 Z201

aspas

Hello,

sorry for expressing myself in english but I need a big help from you and my german knowledge is not enough yet.

I'm quite desperate because I can't find a solution for my problem: I have the original becker release of Igo 8.3.1 but I can't make it working with the new navteq maps. I've tried almost everything but I think I need some propper .lic files together with a cracked igo8.exe.

Would it be possible to make the new maps working with this old igo version? I would better use this version because I like it more than igo Amigo or primo, for me becker UI is really good and easy to use.

Please give me some help, it has been quite a headache.

Vielen danke!!

AW: Becker 8.3.1 SR3

Software on your machine is original, so you only see maps of licenses purchased.
Pt. other maps, you need to change software, with other ... vaccinated

Thank you for the help but I still didn't make it work. Ive placed the crack and replaced licenses but still my Navteq maps from Q2 2011 are not recognized. Is it because I need another license only for these maps? Or is it something Im doing wrong?

I could use a newer version of Igo but the original one from becker is still the most easy and better to use.

If you could help me, I would be very thankful!

Hello Aspas,

Once was welcomed here in the DEB Board.
Now to your problem with the iGO.exe and the license file.
You have to really not change much, your software on My Flash Disk remains as it is.

You'll get the times and downloaded the cracked iGO8.exe to the license file.
Now you go to the Drive My Flash Disk \ iGO8 \iGO8.exe.
Rename this iGO8.exe File and change this into iGO8_original.exe.
Now, you copy the file from the download into it.
Moreover, you will copy the license file into the Licenses.
Remove the folder Save or delete all files out of there.
Then start the new navigation system and from there everything should work cleanly.

Hello Waasol,

thank you for the input, but it didn't work. I don't know, I thought it was because igo8.exe in my pna is written not with capitol letters, I even changed that, followed all your instructions but no maps from 2011 are visible.

I will now try with version 8.3.5, the one on the website which is recommended for the z205 device, maybe it works.

Does the igo need to run from the external card or can it run from the internal flash? Does the igo8/igo8 folder and the licenses inside also have to be cracked? Im just pointing some doubts I have because Im fighting with this for some days but I can't get it to work.

Best regards,

Fabio

I have an idea, is it possible to find a link to a z201 image of igo but already cracked and proved to work with maps later than 2009?

That would be the best solution but Im not sure if its possible.

Thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Hello Fabio,

this must function normally.
What you must do to begin with with it it functions, Is to be updated your mobile navigator on SR3.
Go please sometimes and connect your mobile Navigtor with the ContentManager of baker there then comes the announcement that an update is available, explains this update please.
Here becomes the software of release 2 on release 3 updates.
Then you go and copy there cracked iGO8.exe of the Z201 purely in addition the file LIcendes.
Yet maps Q1-2011 or Q2-2011 in the Vontent\Map folder and everything should function.

But look please sometimes here:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
and if the image of the baker Active transit tries sometimes.
But here everything also lies what you need.

Hello Waasol,

yes, I work with the SR3 but I couldn't make it working. Now I've put inside igo 8.3.5 for z205 and it works. I mean, it seems everything is working expect for TMC. There are also licenses available for TMC pro that I've found and put them inside the licenses folder.

Is there away to check that TMCpro is working? It doesn't show me any message but maybe it's only because I didn't select yet a route with TMC messages available.

Second of all, is there any major incompatibility between igo8.3.5 from z205 in a z201 PNA?

Thank you very much for the help.

Hallo erst mal,habe das Z201 drauf lief wunderbar,bis vor 2Tage komme nur zum Startlogo und es passiert nicht,bei Reset auch nicht,was kann mann zun!!! Danke im vorraus.

Da benötigt man ein wenig mehr Info, kannst du es an den PC anschließen und erkennt es den internen Speicher vom Navi, oder ist dieser hinüber? Schreibt er irgendwo etwas rein, dass er etwas nicht findet?

Jomar59

interner Speicher wird erkannt,er schreibt nix an meldungen nur das Logo zeigt er an

habe alles vormartiert neu aufgespielt,nix tut sich.Keine Felermeldung nix,nur das start logo von Becker.
wenn Speicher komplett lehr ist,tut sich auch nix,nur das LOGO

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Hallo Meister-Yoda,

was für ein Navi hast Du denn überhaupt, dass ist eigentlich das was Jomar59 von Dir wissen wollte.
Denn wo hast Du die Software des Z201 draufgelegt auf einem Z099, Z101, Z103 oder was.
Wir können leider immer noch nicht hellsehen.
Warum lest Ihr einfach die ganzen Infos nicht, da klären sich bereits viele Fragen von allein.

Vorgehensweise als erstes mal das formatieren, dass hast Du ja angeblich bereits gemacht.
Nur wurde dies auch richtig durchgeführt. Also bei 2 GB FAT und bei 4GB FAT32, allerdings das Häkchen raus bei Standart und auch das Häkchen raus bei schnell Formatierung ganz wichtig.
Denn ist Standart gesetzt formatiert Windows das im NTFS Format und das funktioniert nicht.

Dann die Software wieder drauf.
Nun die Frage dazu benutzt Du ein Menü wenn ja, schau mal in den NNGStart Ordner dort dürfen ohne
Menü nur drei Dateien drin liegen, ist dort eine NNGStart.exe mit einem roten R vorhanden und eine RunIni.ini
das versuchst er das Menü zu starten.
Dann müsste aber auch noch eine NNGStart_original.exe vorhanden sein.

Ist das nun der Fall, dann gehe mal her und lösche die NNGStart.exe mit dem roten R und die Datei RunIni.ini
raus aus diesem Verzeichnis und benenne die Datei NNGStart_original.exe mal um in NNGStart.exe und starte dein Navi
mal komplett neu jetzt sollte das Navi wieder normal starten vorausgesetzt Du hast denh Save Ordner geleert oder gelöscht.

Sonst benötigen wir weiter Infos.
Was noch dazu führen kann ist wenn dein Navi auf Reststrom arbeitet, das heisst es ist fast komplett leer weil
dein Kabel defekt ist oder der Kontakt im Zigarettenanzünder im Auto nicht sauber gegeben ist und das Navi bei
der Fahrt gar nicht geladen und mit Strom versorgt wird.
Das auch mal kontrollieren, das Navi über Nacht mal komplett aufladen.
Sollte das Accu defekt sein kann man da nichts mehr machen was ich aber nicht glaube.

Hallo,so ich habe alles gemacht wie du mir die Tips erklärt hast,NIX tut sich
ladet bis zum Becker logo und dann ist Ende.
Zeigt noch nicht mal Fehlermeldungen unten rechts an oder sonstwas.
Ich habe das Becker Z103 und die z201 crack drauf hate wunderbar gelaufen.
Latein zuende :(

Zurück
Oben