Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

What will work on my Navigon 7100 ?

DemirHisret

Hello

Im from sweden and can not speak german language, so il take it in English :)

I have this Navigon 7100 that i want to update with new maps and new system.
I have tried with the:

"Navigon Mobile Navigator 7.4.3 mit TMC/TMCpro und POI-W***** 3 für das TS7000T/71xx und andere 480x272 Navis!"

And now it works great, but i miss something!

Bluetooth and TMC :)

i got the system version that should have TMC but i dont get any signals? should i change something in settings files?
And what about bluetooth, how can i get back bluetooth in it? is there any other MN system that mayube have bluetooth?

Will the system MN 7.6.3 buid 1165 work on my navigon 7100? Its based on Windowws CE6.0

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: What will work on my Navigon 7100 ?

hi

the firmware you have tested works 100% with tmc and tmc pro!
i know no 7.x firmware on 71xx with woking bluetooth. if you need bt you have to use the original fw.

i used the following fw working on my 71x0:

klick

but no bt!

Thanks you for youre reply !

What about this MN software MN 7.6.3 buid 1165 ?
It says all PNA with Windows CE 6.0 and my navigon 7100 has WinCE6.0, will it work?

thanks

Hi DemirHisret, welcome to the forum!

Your PNA has WinCE 5, I had the same some years ago. So MN 7.7 doesn't work for you!
The only MN 7 Version which is working with TMC is the one you already tried. I think you don't have to change settings but you must have the correct TMC.nfs in your map folder.
I had an Version on my 7110 with bluetooth and PanoramaView, but this is without TMC working.
And bluetooth didn't work fine.

Hello

Thanks you very much for replyen.
Beneath my navigon 7100 it says Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Core

This does mean that i have winCE6.0 in my gps?

Where do you find this? I've never seen a 71x0 with WinCE 6.
Many of them have a sticker outside (with WinCE 6) but this isn't right, don't know why they put it there.

I have it just under the gps, betwen the usb and tmc port.

any way, i have a navigon PNA7000T to and for that i have this 4GB SHDC card but it doesnt work :/ it looks like it should be formatted at FAT and 32kb but this 4GB SDHC can only be formated at FAT 64kb.
How should i do to get a 4GB SDHC working for the PNA7000T?

Okej and one last thing.
You said that if i want TMC working i have to get a TMC.nfs file, should i keep the original tmc.nfs file or the one that comes with the new Europe 2010Q3 maps?`

You need the one which comes with the maps! If have another one it will not work!

Zurück
Oben