Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Wer kennt das Programm: Pimp my Wii

Bastisdad

Power Elite User
Wer kennt das o.g. Programm Pimp my Wii V 1.32 und kann hier mal etwas zu dessen Benutzung und Sicherheit sagen??

Ich habe das Programm mal Link Removed hochgeladen!!!

Folgendes Habe ich darüber im Inet gefunden:

Mit Pimp My Wii lassen sich fehlende und veraltete IOS-Dateien und Firmwares installieren. So ist es möglich mit einer älteren Firmware Features aus höheren Firmwares zu genießen, wie zB den Wii-Shop mittles Wii-Shop Update.

Sowas ist zwar auch mit anderen Programmen möglich, aber dieses Programm soll sicherer ein. Das Programm wird in französischer Sprache, als auch in englischer Sprache dargestelt, abhängig von der voreingestellten Sprache des Wii-Menus.

An dieser Homebrew sollten sich nur gut informierte User heranwagen, da sie tief in das System der Wii eingreift, trotz der Meinung, dass das Tool sicher sein soll. Verwendung auf eigener Gefahr.

Changelog:

Version 1.32:
- Each load IOS appears. If that fails, he will be retried 10 times (possible correction of "Bad ios used").
- Should fix some code dump when installing / downloading.
- Change minor readme (version of wii shop).
- Using devkitPPC r19, latest libogc, libfat 1.0.6, release devkitARM 27.
- Fix detection of IOS used by the Homebrew Channel.
- Display mode "safe mode" the IOS stub that does not use.

Version 1.31:
- Upgrade to v18 of Wii Shop.
- Try 10 times to load IOS if IOS_Reload failed.
- Now display if full NAND access is possible on the IOS.
- Display during a test if HBC will be upside down because of an modified IOS used.
- Now during the network init, you must press A to initiate or B to be on offline mode.
- Displays more errors during downgrade of IOS 15. Even with error -1017 with ES_AddTitleFinish, the downgrade may be successful..

Version 1.3:
- New option in the menu "Downgrade IOS 15". You only choose the IOS to use to downgrade the IOS 15 that will restaure the trucha bug inside.
- Now when you pass a simple test, there is no more initialisation of internet/sd/usb and do not propose the downgrading of IOS in certains cases.
- When no useful IOS has been found, it now use IOS 36 instead, or 28, 33, 55, 30 or the IOS used by system menu if they are not found.
- Added a "Infos" mode where it writes informations on SD card about installed titles.
- If pimp my wii detects an outdated MIOS and if you have an non original MIOS (means a Custom MIOS), it will tell you that upgrading this will replace the cMIOS.
- Displays navigation buttons.
- Proposes the installation of EULA in manual installation.

Version 1.11:
- Corrected the problem introduced in 1.1 that were saying that HBC and Wii Shop weren't installed.
- Does not test IOS 30 anymore since it may cause problems on "recents" wii that refuse old IOSes.

Version 1.1:
- Correcting a bug that made 3.3 and 3.4 Wii without any IOS containing Trucha Bug unable to downgrade IOS15.
- Correcting a message about an outdated cIOS.
- If Your IOS 249 is a stub (with a official 4.2 update), it will tell you that you don't have any cIOS.
- Another check to verify that the loading of the "best" IOS has worked.
- Adding the new title id of HBC to verify that it has been installed.
- Added IOS 70 and the update of every other IOS.
- Still install 4.1, NOT 4.2.
- Updated the Wii Shop version to v17.
- No more patch on IOS 61 to prevent problems with Wii Shop and to let Homebrew Channel use it (without upside down).
- New stub verification based on size of IOS.
- It now tell you which IOS are stub.
- Internal improvement of the default choice for IOSes patches.
- Let you navigate through the list of IOS with "minus" and "plus" (or Trigger L / R for GameCube pad).
- Now detect if IOSes 30, 50 and 60 are stub (non usable) and install an older version (non stub, so usable) and replace the revision number inside. It may prevent brick if you install a lower System Menu without installing associated IOS (or if you downgrade your Wii then upgrade using a DVD of a game).
- Now prevent installing System Menu 4.1 if your IOS 60 is a stub.
- Downgrade of IOS 15 now works for Wii 4.2.
- Added a description of each choice in the menu.
- Added an "minimal installation" mode to just downgrade IOS 15 if necessary and patch IOS 36 to include the trucha bug inside.
- Added an individual description on each IOS when asking for install.

Version 1.01:
- There are less IOS tested, only those necessary for games and IOS 249 and 202 are tested (if present).
- There won't be any reboot on bootmii installed as IOS anymore when testing IOS.
- It shouldn't do code dump when testing IOS.
- Adding the installation of other IOS, thoses considerated as "stub" (unusable), but necessary to prevent the asking of update when inserting new games. The homebrew will try to install older revision but usable and patch the revision number to the highest.
- Corrected a bug that forced to downgrade the IOS 15 if you would not have a Custom IOS (or an IOS that can downgrade a revision).
- Addition of a "safe mode" (press "minus" in the menu to activate). In this mode, the test of IOS is disabled, you must instead choose an IOS to use for the installation. In this mode, you won't be able to know if your installed IOS have the differents bugs, and the program won't be able to tell you if the IOS you have need to be patched.
- Little reorganization to the list of titles to install.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: Wer kennt das Programm: Pimp my Wii

Ich will ja nicht kleinlich sein, aber wo ist die Quellenangabe? Und den Rest von "dri666 auf ps3" hättest dann auch kopieren können. :whistle2: Hier der Rest:

Quelle:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Quote:
----------------------------------------------------
--------Correction of encountered problems----------
Here is a lit of common problems that you could have on your Wii (even on latest version) and the solutions that "Pimp My Wii" will do.

- Black screen at loading of dvd games :
Missing IOS -> Install those IOS (patching them)

- The Wii asks for an upgrade when inserting games :
Old IOS -> Update those IOS (patching them).

- A modified game (trucha signed) can't load on the disc channel with my modchip :
The IOS used by game has the trucha bug corrected -> Install a new IOS and patch the bug inside.
The IOS used by system menu has the trucha bug corrected -> Install a new IOS and patch the bug inside.

- The preloader and other homebrew does not work :
The IOS36 has the ES_Identify patched -> Install a new IOS 36 and patch the bug.

- I got reading problems with my backup launcher :
Old cIOS installed (older than rev14) -> Ask user to update this.

- No SD menu, no latest fonctionnality :
Old version of Wii (system menu, by example 3.2) -> Upgrade to 4.1 (but patching everything) for more compatibility, fonctionnality.

- The Wii Shop ask me to update :
Old version of Wii Shop (older than v16) -> Upgrade the newest version.

- I don't have any IOS that has the trucha bug (if you have a virgin Wii) :
The homebrew put the trucha bug back in IOS15

- I can't install the Hackmii Install, because i have some kind of cIOSCorp :
You need a unmodified IOS 34 -> Install this IOS.

!!!!!!!!!Leave the parameters by default if you don't know what you do ! A bad choice of "hacks" could leave your system unstable!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------Questions / answers----------------

- Does it works without internet ? / I got errors during download, what can i do ?
It works without internet, you just need to put necessary wad files to the root of the SD card, or of a USB device in FAT32.
Follow this (french) tutoriel to get those files : Link veralten (gelöscht)
The necessary IOS are those, in their latest versions : 9,12,13,14,15,17,21,22,28,31,33,34,35,36,37,38,53, 55,56,57,60,61
To update the System Menu, you need the file RVL-WiiSystemmenu-vX.wad, where X is 448 for 4.1J, 449 for 4.1U, 450 for 4.1E and 454 for 4.1K.
For Wii Shop, you need RVL-Shopping-v16.wad

- I got the preloader, will it work ?
If you are not in 4.1 and if you accept the installation of this system menu,
you will need to reinstall the preloader and the specifics hacks to this version.
Follow this (french) tutoriel to install and configure preloader : Link veralten (gelöscht)

- I have the preloader and i got "system files are corrupted", what can I do ?
If you have the preloader, you must patch "ES_Identify" on the IOS used by this. For Wii 4.x, it's IOS60, else it's IOS 30.
Leave the parameters by default if you don't know what you do.

- I have a custom theme, will it stay ?
If you change your Wii version, you will lose all themes and you will need to reinstall a compatible theme with the version of System Menu you have.

- Should I upgrade my console to 4.1 ? I thougt I must stay to 3.2 ?
If you use this program to put your console to 4.1, you will have exactly the same advantages as a 3.2 Wii, but you will have the improvements of 4.1.
You won't have any disadvantages to put your Wii to 4.1.

- Should I install all IOS asked ?
It is recommanded to install IOS indicated as "not present" and IOS 30, 34, 36 and 60. You should also leave parameters by default.
If you install at least those, you will avoid most of problems.

- The other IOS, are they useless ?
For other IOS, patching them help launching Trucha Signed gamed on Wii with a modchip.

- I got a message saying that my Custom IOS is outdated, what can I do ?
Follow this (french) tutoriel to upgrade your cIOS : Link veralten (gelöscht)

Quelle: tehskeen.com

gefunden auf PS3-tools.de

Gruß
claus13

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Hallo Schnauke,
hab ich glaub ich nicht.Die app für den HBC gibts schon seit einiger Zeit.
Da diese aber im Prinzip auf alle IOS Slots der Wii zugreifen kann hab ich es hier noch nicht erwähnt.
Wenn man hier nicht absolut konzentriert arbeitet brickt man seine Wii schneller als man glaubt.
Ich empfehle,sollte es bei zukünftigen Games probleme mit der Firmware geben,ein notwendiges FW Update über save update zu machen (hierbei werden nur relevante IOS patches durchgeführt).

@Pa42pilot: Danke für die Info, wenn es soweit ist, darf ich Dich doch hoffentlich danach fragen.

Ich hab den programm installiert bzw. ausgeführ und bin eigentlich beeindruckt. Damit kan man ein test starten und alles nötigen IOS installieren (die man benötigt um SK zu spielen). Dieser test checkt auch alle IOS die das spielen von SK verhindert und löscht diese automatisch. Man kann sogar die wii updaten (safe update) und das ganze geht automatisch, nur 1 click! Pimp my wii arbeitet schnell und einfach ist aber für unerfahrene user nicht geeignet! Also aufpassen!

Greetz

Ich will jetzt auch mal nicht kleinlich sein, aber:

Du liegst mit deiner Quellenangabe ja soetwas von falsch, das Du wahrscheinlich erfrieren würdest, wenn wir das hier nach dem alten Kinderspiel halten würden.

Bevor Du einen solchen Post hier loslässt, solltest Du doch besser mal den Kollegen Google bemühen und nachschauen was und wieviele Ergebnisse bei der Suche nach dem Programm so erscheinen.

Da Du ja aber auf Quellenangaben bestehst, will ich dir gerne mitteilen, woher ich zum Beispiel den Changelog habe:

Sicherlich weisst Du ja, da Du so nett warst hier etwas beizusteuern, wer das Prog geschrieben hat und wann er das getan hat. Ich habe diesen Changelog nämlich direkt von der Seite des Prog-Entwicklers kopiert. Falls Du jetzt doch nicht wissen solltest wer das war, verweise ich gerne nochmals auf meinen geliebten Kollegen!!!

Wer aber weiss denn schon, woher deine Quellenangabe das Teil hat!!!

Bevor man sich also hier aufregt und einen solchen M... postet solte man sich besser mal überlegen was man schreibt!!!

Hi DJ!

Kannst Du mir/uns denn mal eine kurze, aber verständliche Anleitung für Newbies hier posten? Wäre echt ein feiner Zug von dir. Musst auch nicht komplett ins Detail gehen.

Hallo Wii Freunde,

bitte bleibt ruhig, alles im grünen Bereich.
Und seid bitte nicht kleinlich, was bringt das schon als nur unnötige Diskussionen.

Seid lieb, wir haben alle was davon.

Und nun zum Pimp.
Ja es ist ein super Tool.
Eine Gefahr besteht immer, es werden ja auch Systemdateien installiert, aber wenn der Saft(Strom) nicht gerade flöten geht, sollte eigentlich nix passieren.

Gruß
querk

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hallo,
schaut mal hier vorbei ;-)

In dem Ordner apps auf eurer SD-Karte muss der Ordner "pimp_my_wii" hineinkopiert werden,
darin befinden sich die Programmdateien:

boot.dol
icon.png
meta.xml

Nun im Wii-Menü den HBC starten, ihr solltet den Button Pimp my Wii sehen,wenn nicht, dann mal weiter nach rechts blättern (kommt darauf an was alles schon im HBC vorhanden ist) ;-)
nun laden bzw. starten.

Gruß
querk

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Ich wollte ja nur mal nachfragen wegen dem Programm, weil ich auch irgendwo gelesen habe das man bestimmt IOS - glaube irgendetwas von IOS61 gelesen zu haben - nicht installieren soll. Ebenfalls sollen irgendwelche Dinge für Inetverbindungen, wie z. Bspl. zum connect24, ebenfalls nicht installieren soll.

Dachte ich könnte mit dem Thread an Erfahrungsberichte und neue Erkenntnisse kommen.

Ich denke das mit der Anleitung hat sich erübrigt (dank querks video), aber wenn du immernoch ne anleitung möchtest oder fragen hast dann schreibe einfach. Ich hab den kompletten test laufen lassen, sprich IOS61 und auch connect24 wurden installiert. Das coole ist ja, ohne 4.2 update konnte ich nicht ins wii shop kanal gehen und nach dem test konnte ich mit FW 4.0 in den wii shop einkaufen . Also, pimp my wii ist echt cool. Probiere es mal aus.

Habe es mal getestet aber viel bringen denke hat es auch nicht mein Harry Poter 5-7 hängt immer noch :emoticon-0114-dull: aber wär es gerne mal Testen will habe hier mal die neueste Pimp my Wii 2.29

hallo es gibt aktuell schon das 2.31 einfach nach dem laden
an zweitunterster stelle auf update klicken
gruss

Zurück
Oben