Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

OSCam with CCCam reader freezes every 10 seconds exactly

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

polla123

Hi all, I using OSCam on a PC with one CCCam line from a local provider. The line is stable, ECM OK is always 100% and I can watch TV for hours without any minimal freeze. But, most of the times, when I start OSCam, the image freezes for a bit every 10 seconds, exactly 10, it is not random. I can see on the log that ECM are retrieved every 15 seconds more or less, and it's like the image freezes before the next ECM update. What I have to do to fix it is change the inactivitytimeout, reconnecttimeout and cccreconnect properties from 2,2,2000 to 4,4,4000, for example, or 5,5,5000, and the next time from 5 to 2 or whatever. Changing these values and restarting a few times seems to work for me, but maybe these properties has nothing to do.

Is this a known bug? Is there something wrong with my configuration? I'm using latest version r11718-798 under Windows, and here's my config:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

BTW, what the hell is that second "emulator" reader that is autogenerated??

I also tried compiling myself for Linux and running it from it and the exact same thing happens. So I guess is not something with the Windows binary. Also, forgot to mention, I'm using dvbapiNET with DVBViewer on a PC (Windows 10). In case that info is useful.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
It seems that you are experiencing freezing issues with OSCam and CCCam reader every 10 seconds. This issue is not uncommon and there are several possible reasons why this is happening. Here are some suggestions that you can try to fix the issue:

1. Adjust the inactivitytimeout, reconnecttimeout and cccreconnect properties: As you have already done, adjusting these properties can sometimes help to fix the issue. Try different values and see if it makes any difference.

2. Check your network connection: Make sure that your network connection is stable and that there are no interruptions or packet loss. You can try to ping your server and see if there are any delays or dropped packets.

3. Check your CCCam line: Make sure that your CCCam line is stable and that there are no issues with it. You can try to test it with another receiver or check with your provider if there are any issues.

4. Check your OSCam configuration: Make sure that your OSCam configuration is correct and that there are no errors or conflicts. You can try to use a default configuration file and see if it makes any difference.

Regarding the second "emulator" reader that is autogenerated, it is most likely a default reader that is created by OSCam. You can remove it if you don't need it.

I hope these suggestions help you to fix the issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Wow, thanks for the quick response! But I'm afraid I already tried all that:

1: I've tried 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 15, 20 and it makes not difference at all. The freezes occurs at regular intervals but they are random as in if I restart OSCam, it gets fixed.
2: I guess my network is stable. I've tried disabling the firewall but it makes no difference. When I don't have the problem the stream is 100% stable.
3: As I said, the line is actually stable, tested by using it nonstop for hours. When the freezes occurs, after an OSCam restart they don't anymore, so it doesn't seem a line issue.
4: That's what I ask here. I actually don't have any default config to test.

Could be the dvbapi dll?

Thanks in advance!

It's possible that the issue could be related to the dvbapi.dll file. You can try updating or reinstalling the file to see if it makes any difference. You can also try using a different version of the file to see if it helps.

Another thing you can try is to enable the debug mode in OSCam and check the log files for any errors or warnings. This could give you more information about what is causing the issue.

Lastly, you can try using a different version of OSCam to see if it makes any difference. Sometimes, certain versions of OSCam can have compatibility issues with certain hardware or software configurations.

I hope these suggestions help you to fix the issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben