Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

[NEWS] Python/Cobra 1.70!

AW: [NEWS] Python/Cobra 1.70!

if I use windows 7 loader firmware 1.40c and 1.70 should work ca
reponder me

thank you

@Link ist nicht mehr aktiv.,

I have no clue what you want to tell us. So what exactly does not work for you? Or are you just asking questions? I dont really get what you want to tell us. Maybe you just write in French. I am sure Google will do a better job translating it...

I have tested with 1.0 deltacam hw loader 1.40c and 1.70 version with windows xp sp3 AC doesnt Cam-n not arrive has initializer
is that if I did with windows 7 it's going to work?

Does programming start with 1.40c on Win XP? So it goes all the way up to 100%? If it does then Win7 won't help. If programming does not work under WinXP, then Win7 might work...

If programming with WinXP works, so the bar goes up to 100% within DeltaFlashLoader, then you have an initialization problem with your device. Which device do you use the DeltaCam with?

topfield tf 7700 hsci end topfield tf 5060ci

loader 1.38 end 1.68 working fine

Topfield 7700 HSCI has already been reported as not working with latest FW 1.70. We are currently trying to figure out what has gone wrong. Please stay tuned. I might provide you with a testing FW the next days.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
Ah, I did not even know that 09CD is supposed to work again. Nice. We tried it now with our Italian supporters and it indeed works. But there are some SIM conflicts with current version 1.70 which will hopefully be fixed in next version.

09CD is beeing killed by new attack 9994 atm. wouldnt recommend running in any cam besides original at all, unless you hate your money.

From what I have been told by our Italian supporters, this might also happen in original HW. So it might not be related to alternative HW at all. They have been using 09CD for one week already inside DeltaCam and no bad things happened.

Attacks doesnt affect cards in original ndx cams .... if you are a dev of the cam you should have seen whats beeing prevented with nanos and emm in the last "patch".

9994 seems to be a different story. I don't know how you do it or how much you really know about it (from the above statement I assume not too much) but there is no evidence that DeltaCam is affected.

09cd: in unicam 4.0 geht nicht mehr..:emoticon-0106-cryin

pacific 4.17 aber karte wird in menu erkannt.. mit sky box alles ok

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben