Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Multibox NGN 7270 firmware?

seryitm

Link ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Hi,
druide65
Help me update
multibox-ngn-7270 (now is Firmware-Version 74.04.87-27617) to international, please.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
I can not get access from outside (by internet).

Warning: your FRITZ!Box has registered with a non-public IPv4 address in the MyFRITZ! system. This address cannot be accessed from the Internet. The redirection to your FRITZ!Box will probably fail.

This message may have the following possible causes:
  • Your FRITZ!Box is not connected directly with your Internet connection but is used behind other NAT routers. MyFRITZ! can be used only if your FRITZ!Box is connected directly with the Internet.
  • Your Internet service provider did not assign an IPv4 address to your FRITZ!Box. This is possible at Internet connections used with the dual-stack lite protocol. Consult your Internet service provider to find out how to enable IPv4 connections at your Internet account or connect your FRITZ!Box using IPv6.

How did you conected your Box to Internet ?
DSL direkted conected to the 7270 ord du you need another Router ?

If MyFRITZ don't work, you can test conection via DynDns

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
You do not understand me. Multibox works well. But I can not use MyFritz! APP. The DynDNS does not help, I can not enter the router from the mobile network. Our ISP blocks access from outside. The Internet works if the VPN is connected only.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben