Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Becker Revo 1/2 Becker Revo 1

cfb155

I have a Chinese 2 Din head unit (Eonon D5163Z) which works well, however when activating the Becker Revo 1 GPS software the radio's sound cuts out. It has no affect on the CD sound tho!! Resetting the unit without using the GPS is the only way to bring the sound back.
I used the exact same software on a previous Eonon unit with no problems at all. The only difference between both the units, that I can see, is that the newer one uses Bluetooth v4.0 and a different UI layout.

I have tried different GPS software (Igo Primo and Kudos) and they work fine, so it's obvious something in the Becker software is causing this.

My preference is to use Becker software and would appreciate if someone could tell me the cause and more importantly if there is a workaround for it.

Head Unit:
System details:
Microsoft Windows CE.NET 6.0
SIRF atlas V——500 MHZ CPU
ARM11 Processor

AW: Becker Revo 1

Hello,

You must let's see which items TMC function.
Look in the iGO profile and see to what it says under TMC.
This section you copy then in the sys.txt and startes the new Navi.
Since I do not know the Navi Radio I can not say if you can change that at all.

Waasol

Thanks for your early reply.
Tried everything that you suggested but unfortunately with no luck, even tried deleting all references relating to TMC with same result.
Would appreciate if you or somebody else could assist in this matter as it's really frustrating me!!!

Thanks in advance.

Hello cfb155,

which is a less difficult than I thought.
It depends on what hardware was installed there, that means we need information which TMC chipset works
there only then you could see if that gets you up and running with various entries in the sys.txt.
All other would only run at this point in the blank. Sorry but different because you can not help at the moment.

Zurück
Oben