Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Kommunikation/Browser Wear Messenger

angola_prison

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
Wear Messenger_v2.0.0

Aktualisiert:
8. Dezember 2014

Beschreibung:
*** I CAN CREATE CUSTOM APPS FOR YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS AT GOOD RATES. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED SUCH SERVICE. ***
*** IF YOU LIKE THIS APP, PLEASE LEAVE A RATING. THANK YOU! ***
This app is designed to let you see and reply to your SMS conversations stored on your phone. Conversations are synced when needed and are stored on your watch, too.
An Xposed module adds a reply with wear messenger action to Gmail and hangouts so you can reply directly from there too.

You need to open the app on both your phone and your watch at least once for notifications to work.
WARNING: ONLY WEAR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED.
An input method is recommended but not needed: Press a message (into the conversation list) to launch voice recognition, longpress to send your reply. Works on both sent and received messages.
Custom notifications with photos and a quick reply button are available; you can enable them from the app on the phone.
To send a message to a new contact, press on "Wear Messenger" in the main screen.
This app does NOT include a keyboard. The keyboard shown in the third image is called "Minuum Keyboard". How to install it:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Feature requests are welcome.
This app is fully compatible with my messaging bridge. If you own it, you can use this app to text on whatsapp and kik too.
Due to the nature of xposed modules, the "reply with wear messenger" feature is compatible only with hangouts 2.5.81636427 and Gmail 5.0.1 (1618411). (currently the latest versions)
This feature supports replying to both SMS and hangouts messages. when you are done writing your message, longpress on the screen to send it.
This feature requires the xposed framework. If you don't know what it means then I'm pretty sure you don't have it.
It looks like the "send bug" issue on the 360 is due to:
- wear mini launcher interfering with the buttons
- the touchscreen not being sensitive to the sides
If you have this issue you can use the gestures to send your message. See the last picture on this page.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben