Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Rai 4K problem

Cyberx

The Italian broadcaster RAI started experimental 4k transmissions during the 2016 European Championship.

The transmission can be received from Hotbird and delivered with NAGRAVISION coding under the "Tivusat" consortium.

The transponder is not always active: it is powered only few days before the event. Standard cards CAID's are 183D for SD and HD and 183E for 4K cards.

Today te transponder has been switched on because a 4K broadcast of Dario Argento's "Suspiria" movie is planed on 12 Dec.

I've been able in the past to correctly receive all the previous boradcastings with my setup Samsung HU7500 and Deltacam 2.0 with Cobra 2.08 to 2.10.

Today the reception is blanked every 8 or 9 seconds... For sure they changed something on the coding, because I've never suffered of that problem.

Is there someone that can look into this issue or should I assume that Deltacam is just as any other cam not supported anymore?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Cyb

Zurück
Oben