Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Navigon 4350 Upgrade Premium 70 Hangs on startup

HisretDemir

Ist gelegentlich hier
Hello

I have recently uppgraded mine Navigon 4350 Max to Navigon 70 premium with the Core bellow
https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/...r-rein/page3&p=1358613&viewfull=1#post1358613

But the problem is that it always hans on startup on Navigon logo.
When i press resett + On button for 10 secinds than it starts okej again and it works perfektly.
But when i press OFF button and ON to restart it hangs on startup again, and i have to press resett + on button 10seconds again, i have to do this all the time

I bought the GPS self on second hand true Ebay and im not shure anymore if this realy is a 4350 MAX or an uppgraded 4310, how can i check this?
Before i uppgraded it to navigon 70 premium i checked in settings and there it said 4350 Max but the user before me maybe uppgraded it from 4310.
Under the GPS it says 43xx max / 43xxT max.

Can anybody help me with this? :)

Best Regards
Hisret

AW: Navigon 4350 Upgrade Premium 70 Hangs on startup

Hello Hisret,

welcome to DEB.
First question. Do you have before and after upgrade to 70Premium Bluetooth hands-free set? That ist one of the first difference in Hardware to 4310. The 4350 do have microphone and bluetooth. The 4310 no Bluetooth.
Second difference is that 4350 do have 128MB RAM and 4310 only 64MB RAM. But I have no idea how to check that.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001 mit Tapatalk 2

AW: Navigon 4350 Upgrade Premium 70 Hangs on startup

Hello

Mine have Bluetooth, and i have already solved the problem, i but the Core files once again and now it works perfektly, thanks for the help :)

Zurück
Oben