Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Musik Music Control for SmartWatch 2

angola_prison

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
Music Control for SmartWatch 2_v1.0

Aktualisiert:
28. Dezember 2013

Beschreibung:
Music Control for SmartWatch 2 lets your control *Google Play Music* directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2! Artist and track information is streamed in directly to your watch... even the cover art! Swipe left and right to go to the next or previous track. Swipe up or down to adjust the volume higher or lower. Long press the center to pause and play. It doesn't get much easier than that!
Developer note:
I wrote this app because I wanted to have easy controls and beautiful album art on my SmartWatch 2 while using Google Play Music. However, it is not possible to get the album art directly from Google Play. This app basically uses an algorithm to search the Internet for its best guess of the album art. As such, album art will not be 100% perfect. It's pretty good, and I've tested it on over 100 albums with only one failure, but sometimes it may pull a different album image if there are multiple (such as Deluxe albums) or rarely it may not find one at all. Please don't down-rate this app if the album art fails occasionally.
Second note: You need to already have the Smart Connect app installed before installing this app. Once installed, this app will not appear in your app tray. You can verifying it is running by looking in the SmartWatch app... or by looking for the orange headphone icon on your watch!
com.sonyericsson.extras.liveware.aef.EXTENSION_PERMISSION
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Disclaimer: This app is in no way affiliated with Google

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben