Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

IPC 12.0

serpa1982

Hello I need help.
Can someone help me migrate this ipc 12.0 package to a newer debian?
It currently runs on debian 7 x86 and I wanted to migrate to a newer system.
I leave the package attached
Thanks

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Thats a pirated and modified Version of a 5-6 year old IPC 11.4 or 11.5 installscript.
The web-if is totally different to IPC 11.5. The only thing I can see on this tiny Image is multiple instances for each type of cam.
We don't do this Payserver Bullshit here.
So ask the fucking pirates at gforum

Edit: In Line below it seems as there stands powered by Serpa1982. Then do the job yourself, when you can power it
I'll be damned if I will help you

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Friend at gforum we do not support payservers ...
The only reason we use this IPC is because it has multics.
I just made the graphical change and left the credits to the real designer in the post.
Yes I can do the migration myself but it would take a long time so I asked for help here.
It seems that my request was not well accepted here.
I don't want any misunderstanding to be left.
Best regards serpa1982

just one would be sufficient.
At gforum we are constantly banning users for payserver, we do not support these people because we do not agree with the use they make of cardsharing for their own benefit.
I use this ipc and I am not a payserver, I use it only because it has multics.
The multics are just another emu like oscam or cccam.
I don't want to be seen in Digital Elite with bad eyes, I just asked if you could help me because I notice much more knowledge in this forum.
I don't want to be misunderstood, can you please delete my topic.

Just one more question.
The ipc present here on Digital Elite can be posted on Gforum leaving thanks to the developers?
Best regards Serpa1982

U can use the actual IPC 11.6 it comes with all the features u want except multics. It runs on Debian (old)-stable and supportet Ubuntu LTS.
But u can add multics for yourself. Just look at /var/emu/script/functions.sh. In this section you can define annother cam like multics

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Sorry for my strong language, but i hate IPC 12.0. It's based on 11.3 and very outdated.

Thanks for the help, I will try to integrate the panel in debian 10, it will take a long time because unfortunately I don't have all your knowledge
Your panel is spectacular. I want to thank you for all your work.
Best regards Serpa1982 from gforum Portugal

I've not devolpedt it. That was seg74 and faissmaik. Bin I've added lot of bash Code.
Like detection of CPU-architecture und such stuff.

Yes this is always a multi people work and all the knowledge together brings up a successful job.

Zurück
Oben