Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

How-To ins7e for sky uk 0961

It doesn't matter whether the card is working or not. You pretend that it's not and run a reactivation in your customer account.

The logger device is called "season interface". That is not the easiest part get such a setup running. This is the complete opposite to log some EMMs.

While youre doing this you can already think of a way how to obtain the required AES128 key.

The ins7e will not bring you the Light on the Box there is much more needed
you have the last 8 Byte of the Ins7e now
maybe someone have an idea how the get the first 8 Byte of the Ins7e or can it be calculated somehow

you should ask those people who run the uk hd commercial servers, here in germany these questions will remain unanswered due to lack of viewers, hackers, avaliability of this uk pack in general.

Yes your correct to a point , but in general the process to extract the ins7e is the same I guess . I have the receiver ID , 8 digits it's the next 8 digits I can't work out .

I have the boxid along with the remaining digits .

extracting the ins7e is fairly easy: once you obtained your boxid from the OSD / elsewhere you gonna request a card reactivation or pairing from the provider, then you'll log the IRD emm for your boxid. from this point onwards ist just merging and copy & paste the right snippets

Zurück
Oben