Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

How-To ins7e for sky uk 0961

guli786

Hi guys

is it possible to get the ins7e for a uk card 0961 ? if so is the big question . any help would be much appreciated .

ins7E payload is not a problem. However, the 3DES pairing keys are the problem.

Would you kindly advise how to obtain this ins7e as I do have the boxid.

The required info is it available from a unique emm if so explain which one . As they differ in numbering in the blocks .

What do you hope to achieve with INS 7E payload? It is useless without K1 and K2.

I hope to hopefully pass 1 hurdle at a time pal . If you can help would be appreciated.

I was really hoping for some guidance from someone as you need to take the initial stumble . But with perseverance you might get somewhere .

yes mate its a Q box , please help me if you can .

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
in the settings only the card number , software version , hardware version , serial number , ui version , network version no CA diagnostics screen with CWE .

If you explain exactly what you need I can try it .

Edit ; I have the update emm if you can gather the required info from that. If so if you can tell me what to look for .

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I don't need anything. You need a logger device called "season interface". That intercepts the communication between the card and the receiver. Your answer tells me that you don't have one, have you?

I'm not so familiar with the UK system anymore. Are you able to run a reactivation process for your card? In this case we can try to fetch some EMMs off the air. This works best with the German Sky, but I know that the UK system is different in this perspective.

We can give it a try.

The card is active & it updates regularly via oscam . So I guess I can't reactivate it . If I try the logger you mention what should I look out for ?

Zurück
Oben