Dies ist eine mobil optimierte Seite, die schnell lädt. Wenn Sie die Seite ohne Optimierung laden möchten, dann klicken Sie auf diesen Text.

KPCS How to block some sids?

Luc+Luc

HI all. I want to know how properly block some sids. I have tried something, but still I can see some strange things in log. So, I tried like this for example:

[sport]
caid=1702
srvid=0069
#
[sportblock]
caid=1702
srvid=002A

kpcs.reader:

services = sport,!sportblock

In this config, "sky sport HD extra" should work, but "13th Street" should bi blocked. But still in log I can see somethimes this 13th street - rejected group... Why? Is something wrong in my config? Thanx

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I added in kpcs.user:

services = sport,!sportblock

But for services: Sky 3d and sportdigital I have "Invalid" messages. Al other seems to be fine...

What could be wrong? Thanx

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Did you activated the channel Sky 3D?? The channel has to be first activated before you can get the opportunity to see it. You just need to login to your skyaccount and send yourself an Activationssignal, thats for free.
And about sportdigital, for this channel you have to pay extra money (5,-€ per month). This channel is not included in the Sky Full package.

I did'nt activated sky3d, but will do that. Thanx again for your help gooseman and T1x. BR

Für die Nutzung dieser Website sind Cookies erforderlich. Du musst diese akzeptieren, um die Website weiter nutzen zu können. Erfahre mehr…