Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support Help! Need USA map compatible with Windows Mobile phone

mauzao

Hi!

I'm going to USA (West side) in September and i need map for my Windows Mobile phone.
I've searched from from 980 to 1025 version and got nothing compatible and with meta available...
I've found that the 970.7491 - US 1GB is compatible and has meta, but the link is just for usenet users, that i'm not....
Can someone share a compatible map, please?

Pedro

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Is this ask not a demand for too much? Immediately in the first post begging for a map? Who should upload this map just for you?
And if you got these map, up and away and you will never be seen here again?
P.S. i have these United_States_1GB_970_7491, but no account for a fast upload ;-)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Alfred, i thought that the intention of a forum was to share information, the ones i usually participate (not the deutsch ones because i'm portuguese and have language barrier) we don't care if the user is new or old, we like to help and solve the problem.
If you don't share the same opinion, it's with you.

P.S. I could send you a link to my cloud so you could upload your map, but if you don't agree, i understand...

Zurück
Oben