Dies ist eine mobil optimierte Seite, die schnell lädt. Wenn Sie die Seite ohne Optimierung laden möchten, dann klicken Sie auf diesen Text.

GoCard= Revenge2

No, the Loader, which is included, works only with Easymouse 2. May be at Apollo Reader or other FTDI Chipset based Readers too.

Ciao
cas3 has phoenix/smartmouse mode. i set it to 3.58 and the loader comunicate with me.
when the tool is open i can click only to Back to OS and then Update button become from disabled to enabled.
then i click on Update and select the file but it show:

Anhänge

• gocard loader.PNG
    53,2 KB · Aufrufe: 103
@Backo ,

ich dachte wir waren uns einig das File nicht öffentlich zu verbreiten nur per PN oder PM wie schon bei # 364 365 und 366 geschrieben

MfG sodex

Das muss ich wohl nach der langen Zeit vergessen haben . Datei ist gelöscht.

MfG

cas3 has phoenix/smartmouse mode. i set it to 3.58 and the loader comunicate with me.
when the tool is open i can click only to Back to OS and then Update button become from disabled to enabled.
then i click on Update and select the file but it show:

same here, wont process the upgrade here

Wie erwähnt, nutzt mal ne Easymouse 2. Damit ging es immer problemlos. Use Easymouse 2 for update, the "error for last check message" is normal.

MfG / Regards

when i program the gocard with file V920.goc i've no entilements on oscam:
when i program the gocard with GoCard_06062015.goc oscam is able to read the card but in the entilement set the provider 043800 is missing...
where have you download the file ? maybe is corrupted...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
file must be corrupted, after programming ATR is GOCard1.0

I searched the same over internet but did not find anything...

Someone could post the file again please? thanks

May be u have the old card with a smaller ROM, than the second version. Show Photo of the card, please. File isnt corrupt.
U will not find any files by using google or other searchengines.

Regards

May be u have the old card with a smaller ROM, than the second version. Show Photo of the card, please. File isnt corrupt.
U will not find any files by using google or other searchengines.

Regards
see the attachments...

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Für die Nutzung dieser Website sind Cookies erforderlich. Du musst diese akzeptieren, um die Website weiter nutzen zu können. Erfahre mehr…