Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

GigaBlue 800 Solo : OpenPLi 7.2Star 20191226

toysoft

Meister
GigaBlue 800 Solo : OpenPLi 7.2Star 20191226
openpli-enigma2-7star-20191226-gb800solo_usb.zip

ZKgTdkj.jpg

- OpenPLi 7.2Star by Japhar Team, December 26th 2019
- All Languages included
- Python 2.7.13
- GStreamer 1.17.0.1
- EPGImport Built-in
- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support
- IPTV Support with Built-in
1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster
100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)
- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)
- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA :
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

danke tausend mal ..ich bin so happy..habe meine alten solo wieder zum laufen gebracht und lauft wie geschmiert..auch danke für emus..oscam ,scam,cccam,,,tausendmal DANK!!

This is exactly the reason why we built it, "older" boxes this way are like new and fast, reliable and with software up to date.

TS

I find its great,but i cant connect any usb wlan stick to internet.I used orig.gigablue usb stick with RTL 8188CU/8192 and cant see wireless connection on display only Lan is avaiable??can you help me please??thanks

As there is tens of chipsets, et hundreds of Wifi dongles, the user needs to install the one he has. So its not an easy task but is possible, finding first the PID:VID of the Usb dongle, deduct the chipset, check if that PID:VID is supported and the chipset on the feeds and if it is, then installing the driver, firmware for it, and the various plugins (wirelesslan, and wpa2/wpa encryption libraries). On the support forum of the image, you have all these details explained.

TS

Zurück
Oben