Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Musik DUBSTEP / Loops / Keyboard / Drums

shogun2224

DEB Inventar
Supporter
DUBSTEP / Loops / Keyboard / Drums
3kfuuj6i.png

Kategorie: Musik
Aktualisiert: 13.05.2015
Version: 1.3
Größe: 57.4 MB
Sprache: Englisch
Entwickler: Paul Betowski
© Paul Betowski 2012 All rights reserved.
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 6.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5, iPhone 6 und iPhone 6 Plus optimiert.
cracker-jack-logomnjhj.png

DUCHESS
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Beschreibung
y3iz3ow9znu32.gif

iPhone version of the ipad app, dubstepper. Now with keyboard.

Create Dubstep anywhere. Trigger Dubstep loops, sound effects and killer bass drops, Tap out drum beats on the drum pads, or play melodies on the keyboard with this intuitive and easy to use Dubstep app.

Features
— 40 MPC style loop/SFX pads
— Wobble bass keyboard
— 6 piece dubstep drum kit
— HD retina graphics
— CD quality sound

Best app
This is really the best app of its kind! Clearly, good sound, easy operability, no advertising and and and! Simply brilliant!...
— a name? Kp

Cool :)
Power to create fun beats. :) 5 Star, TOP <3
— xXMusTyXx

Simply amazing!
I just loved it! With a few buttons it enables you to intuitively create great tunes. There's a big variety of combinations for the individual sounds and you can keep testing them until you find some that really match. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes this kind of stuff... Apart from this, the app is just perfect!
— Medeirossantosv

Smooth Operator!
This app is great fun when on the move with some really good headphones. It makes creating Dubstep beats easy and is accessible for everyone. #GoodFun #GoodApp
— Smith roster

Cool cool
You can not find better.
— Adler Life

IMG Removed
IMG Removed

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
IMG Removed

Zurück
Oben