Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

DreamTwo : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20200924 GSt 1.17.0.1

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

toysoft

Meister
DreamTwo : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20200924 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)
openpli-enigma2-7.3star-dreamtwo_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200924.rootfs.tar.gz

ZKgTdkj.jpg

- OpenPLi 7.3Star by Japhar Team, September 24th 2020
- Python 2.7.13
- GStreamer 1.17.0.1
- EPGImport Built-in
- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support
- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)
- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)
- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported
- IPTV Support with Built-in
1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster
100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)
- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)
- Original Sim/Chip Required
- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DreamTwo :
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!
Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

There is no CI+ (or even CI) on DreamOne,

TS

This Image ist for DreamTwo with Ci Modul, not DreamOne. There is a plug-in for the Ci modules so that Ci + works. The question is whether this is integrated in this image or can be installed.

Why offering images without knowing the differences

@Ikarus2

take the original with GP 4.1 plus oscam and it runs perfectly....

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
You should restrain your comments, as if you are "not educated" as you show you are not, you don't belong to this forum.

Funny.. then what the point of telling someone that want to use the CI/CI+ to use oscam... you look so silly in your useless answer ! Your post definitely doesn't belong to here, neither you.

TS

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
As you are the lucky owner, then you can find out yourself, install the image and try !

We are all waiting from you the answer, why asking to a Team that doesn't have the hardware ?... You know that we post it for testing, and you are entitled to do it, but look like too lazy to try...

TS

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I have already received the DreamTwo, but unfortunately I cannot test it because I will not be at home for the next 2 weeks. I just get enough information from the internet so that I already have the information I need when I get home.

As soon as you have it, keep us informed, as it's members as you that are having the hardware that can help us to improve our images, so you can enjoy then of new images for your box.

TS

Hey clone master fortunatly isnt you to deside who is in and out but looking forward to receive an image with ci+ support for V14/15.....
Then I would test it for you!

You strangely have a very similar nick to the nachtfalke forum guy, and from the italian forum Angel-of-fire,... your account look very suspicious, probably one of the multiple you have here, as a german VU+ satellite receiver dealer that polutes all posts about DM...

TS

Believe me I’m more real than your Ghostwriters who feeding/pollute all platforms 24/7 at the same time with useless comments and lousy Images.

Neverthess, this was my last comment and closed here for me.....

Last teach, assumption are the mother of all f....
Im a big fan of Dream and good images like NN, Merlin etc.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben