Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Diablo WiFi 2.4 -- Server Connection Problems

snoopfan

Dear All,

I have been following every thread and every advice in order to install and activate my new Diablo WiFi 2.4 Cam but it all goes well but it cannot connect to any server.

So firstly when I got it I flashed the latest UW 2.16. Then I changed the CCCAM.CFG file according to the rules

e.g.

c:address 12000 user pass

Then afterwards I replace the file in the folder /EMU/CCCAM/ accordingly

I fixed so that the WiFi connection between the Diablo and the router is established.

I arranged the menu configuration accordingly so that the CCCAM is active.

Everything worked fine. I could see the IP address on my TV and everything...

BUT

Not a single time it connected to any of the 3 active servers which were offered to me. I formatted... then reinstalled again.... then used UW version 2.15 then I went to 2.14... but still the same problem.

It just wont connect to any server.

Has anyone of you encountered this problem and knows the solution or any idea how can I solve this issue?

Any help would be deeply appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

AW: Diablo WiFi 2.4 -- Server Connection Problems

hast Du zugriff auf den server ? dann ändere in der cfg vom server den Eintrag

MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 2.0.11 auf

#MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 2.0.11

dieses findest du in der cfg vom server

dann sollte die verbindung klappen .
Ich würde auch die underworld 2.16 nehmen denn die kommt mit wpa2 auch klar .

+++++++++update+++++++++++

nachdem wir nun getestet haben und es geht kann ich Dir nur noch raten eine Fritte zu freetzen und alles so einzutragen das Dein Wifi damit verbindet . Du verbindest mit der Fritte zu Deinem Server - es geht Dir zwar ein Hop verloren aber so sollte es gehen

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben