Dies ist eine mobil optimierte Seite, die schnell lädt. Wenn Sie die Seite ohne Optimierung laden möchten, dann klicken Sie auf diesen Text.

CCcam + TVheadend + XBMCbuntu

suheyl

Hallo Aller,

Ich bin Süheyl. Lebe in Holland, deswegen ist Deutsch mir etwas schwierig. Darum mach ich jetzt auf English. Hoffe das jemand mich helfen kann.

Hi everyone!

I hope someone can help me to configure my system.

First the specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 1045T
ASRock 890GX Extreme3
8GB RAM
EVGA GeForce GT 610 2GB
Digital Devices Cine C/T V6

I'm running the latest XBMCbuntu. To connect with a cardserver I use CCcam. That works fine. In the webinterface I see that I'm connected. The server also says am in. The next step is to configure TVheadend to work with CCcam and XBMC. The second one works fine. I have a channellist and EPG in XBMC and not scrambled services are shown.

And now the question. I have to configure TVheadend to work with CCcam. That's the part which is not working. Before this I tried to configure Oscam. This didn't work with ther server. But in the configuration of Oscam I had to provide a username-password for tvheadend to login. This I could not find in CCcam.

How do I get CCcam to communicate with TVheadend?

Für die Nutzung dieser Website sind Cookies erforderlich. Du musst diese akzeptieren, um die Website weiter nutzen zu können. Erfahre mehr…