Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support Startmenu on 7000T with iGO Primo and MN 7.4.3

Jaybeam

Hello,

I have a Navigon 7000t and I ran MN 7.4.3 for more than a year without problems.
Now I made myself a sart menu to be able to run iGO Primo and MN 7.4.3 from one SD card (thanks @ 180er for the menu files).
Since then I can no longer run MN7.
It keeps crashing with a "Fatal Error" during startup or when I start to navigate.

This is how my SD card looks:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

The yellow files are the ones for starting the menu, the other 2 are needed to recognize my SD card.

My skin.ini

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

When I remove the SD card with the menu and put my previous 7.4.3 install back, it crashes also.
But when I do a hard reset it works again.

Can anyone help me figuring out what's wrong?

Greetings,
Jaybeam

AW: Startmenu on 7000T with iGO Primo and MN 7.4.3

I think you have to start MN 7.4.3 with the mortscript, not with navigon.exe.
To start MN 7.4.3 on 7000T you need max free memory and this is in the normal version done by mortscript.

I tried this but still get this error:

"Application navigon.exe has performed an ilegal operation and will be shut down"
Program: navigon.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005
Address: 00493200

After some endless searching I was able to resolve the problem.
Seems like I forgot to put one .nfs file in my maps folder. :emoticon-0145-shake

Zurück
Oben