Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Codierung Skoda Skoda Kodiaq MY19 Battery Re-Connection

gnomee1

Marke / Hersteller
Skoda
Modell
Kodiaq
Interne Modellbezeichnung
NS7
Erstzulassung (MM/JJJJ) zB: 06/2015
02/2019
I have a Skoda Kodiaq MY19 with EFB+ car battery that I need to remove, recondition and re-connect. Does anyone know if after re-connecting the battery, there's any coding required even if it's the very same one that was disconnected? In my old Passat B6 I rememeber, just the steering wheel needed to be turned all the way to both stops and widows fully opened and closed, but no coding was required. I assume there might be some errors that will have to be cleared with VCDS?

Are you going to recondition the battery or replace?
You should atleast change the serial number via coding, this will let the vehicle know a change has been performed. It will then adjust how it charges the battery. Take a look at this video:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

You will also need to do the same, full lock left and right. Any other errors that stay, like ACC can usually be removed by driving for a short period.

It was just a recondition. Other than what you mentioned, all window motors needed resetting.

Zurück
Oben