Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

MCA on tv Sony

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 638182

Hi!, this is my first post and i don't speak german, sorry for that :D

I'm using my Matrix Cam Air on a Sony TV (W Series 808), it works great with a legit CCCam server with some channels, but i'm experiencing some problems.

There are a few ones that don't work, and the point is that these ones lock both DVB-S2 and DVB-T tuners, i have to reinsert the CAM or reset it from the CI menu to fix it.

I've tried all posible versions of OSCAM (i've compiled latest SVN too), i've tried firmwares from dirtyharry's xmass 0.22 to latest unofficial 3.51 and 3.39 official. And it happens everytime.

I've too updated the xilinx without any improvement. I don't know what else i can do, some OSCAM settings? Has anyone experienced this kind of issue?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
AW: MCA on tv Sony

hi,
my english is not the best, hope you understand what i write.
the problems you post are only with fta-channels? or crypted too?
a general problem of every components are the compatibility to other components. and the mca is a little bit tricky component. so that can be the only problem, and this can't fix with oscam. only, maybe, with xilnx and/or new firm. but you do so, so i think the two components are incompatible. and the developer are bussy. only the community can help.

greets

AW: MCA on tv Sony

FTA channels are working OK.
Scrambled SD channels are working OK.
Scrambled HD some are OK, some lock both tuners and after that every channel is unavailable until you reset the MCA.

Zurück
Oben