Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support Is there any iGO Primo 2.4 working on Becker Traffic Assist Pro 7934?

CCcam

I tried many versions, but no one works. My 7934 is unlocked and I want to run iGo Primo from SD-card. I have Primo 2.4-9.6.13, with data that includes 320x240, but still not workin? Please help, which version do work? Or is the problem my sys.txt file. I tried to change it many times..

When i try to start it it stops after one minute....

AW: Is there any iGO Primo 2.4 working on Becker Traffic Assist Pro 7934?

Hi!

Actually works each version! :emoticon-0105-wink:

Here

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
is a little help - Becker Transit 50 and Becker Revo2 für Becker 7934/7988 (SD-ready)! :emoticon-0178-rock:

Check the manual! :emoticon-0144-nod:

Ok, thanks,but I already have a working Revo2 from Kostja. I did'nt know it was based on Primo 2.4....But why isn't my other versions of Primo 2.4 working (ex 2.4-9.6.13). Is it all about wrong settings ion sys.txt?

Please could you tell me have to change the loading picture? I have downloaded a folder
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
and inside there's a compressed file named
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
What to do with these? Shall I put the whole folder 320_240 some place, where ? or shall I unzipped the loading_20.zip and then...? Maybe in the data and/or branding zip files?

Vielen dank for the help...I just want to learn.....

IGO8, IGO Primo, Becker Active/Transit/REVO are one family. :emoticon-0144-nod:

For a new loading picture you have to make a new folder named ui_igo9.
In this folder you have to make another new folder named 320_240.
In the folder 320_240 you have to take your new picture named loading_1 (size: 320x240 Pixel).

Now your folder ui_igo9 is ready and you have to take it in your Primo-folder (on SD).
At last you have to write this

[loading]
loading_bmp=loading_1.bmp

in your sys.txt.

Sorry for my bad english! :emoticon-0103-cool:

@7132helmut
Your English is perfect. I understood everything. Thank you so much for this info.

I have one version, 9.6.5_30.61.42 (I think 2.0?) and in this one there's a nice startup picture, but the only ui_igo9
I have is inside the DATA.ZIP folder. Can I also change inside the DATA.Zip folder or shall I still follow your info?

Both paths are the same, but mine is easier! :emoticon-0105-wink:

Zurück
Oben