Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Foto/Grafik Hide My Photos 2 - Web Search to Find and Lock Private Pics, Videos and Images in Sec

shogun2224

DEB Inventar
Supporter
Hide My Photos 2 - Web Search to Find and Lock Private Pics, Videos and Images in Secret Dot Vault
tw547kpt.jpg

Diese App wurde sowohl für das iPhone als auch für das iPad konzipiert
Kategorie: Foto und Video
Erschienen: 26.10.2013
Version: 10.13
Größe: 17.0 MB
Sprache: Englisch
Entwickler: Dating DNA, Inc.
© (C) 2013 Life's DNA, LLC
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 4.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.
cracker-jack-logomnjhj.png

black_Widow
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Beschreibung
y3iz3ow9znu32.gif

HIDE MY PHOTO is the first app to not only password protect your photo library, but provide tools to help you FIND EXCITING IMAGES to tuck discreetly away in your hidden folders. Use the built-in Image Search and Secret Web Browser to find and save stimulating images with just one tap!

NEW VERSION! Hide My Photo 2 is the fully-upgraded version of the top-selling Hide My Photo app. Now better than ever!

DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is part of the CLIPish Pro 2 mega app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro 2 app--20 APPS IN ONE for only $2.99!

FIVE WAYS TO ADD PHOTOS & VIDEOS TO YOUR HIDDEN LIBRARY:

• Import from your PHOTO LIBRARY
• Take pictures/videos with CAMERA
• Keywoard Search from built-in WEB LIBRARY
• Save from any website using BUILT-IN SECRET BROWSER
• Copy & Paste from ANY OTHER APP

FEATURE SET YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE:

• PASSCODE Protected with Numeric or Dot Pattern
• PRIVACY is assumed since no one can find or detect your hidden photo folders
• IMAGE SEARCH built right in to find exciting photos
• SECRET BROWSER built in to discreetly surf the web without leaving a history behind
• IMAGE GRABBER to copy stimulating images from ANY website right into your private photo library with just one tap
• DECOY PASSCODE lets others use app, but hides your private photos
• STEALTH DESKTOP ICON for discretion
• 2-MINUTE GRACE PERIOD allows hassel-free use with other apps (see details below)
• IMPORT VIDEOS as well as photos.
• iCLOUD BACKUP or back up to iTunes so you never lose your hidden photos
• SHARE Photos with one tap via: Email, Text Message, Facebook,Tumblr, & Twitter
• FOLDERS for organizing your photos into albums
• DRAG & DROP folder and photo organization
• WALLPAPER BUILDER with Shelves & Skins
• SLIDE SHOWS
• PHOTO CUSTOMIZATION TOOLS: Crop, Rotate, Add Text, Symbols, Sound, Clip Art, Frames, Drawing, Wallpaper Shelves & Skins

IMG Removed
IMG Removed

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
IMG Removed

AW: Hide My Photos 2 - Web Search to Find and Lock Private Pics, Videos and Images in

Hide My Photos 2 - Web Search to Find and Lock Private Pics, Videos and Images in Secret Dot Vault

tw547kpt.jpg

Erschienen: 26.10.2013
Version: 10.13

Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 4.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

uploadedwpr6t.png

[HIDE]
[/HIDE]

unbenanntwlk21.png

[HIDE]
[/HIDE]​

AW: Hide My Photos 2 - Web Search to Find and Lock Private Pics, Videos and Images in

IMG Removed
Erschienen: 29.10.2015
Version: 10.28

teflon

Beschreibung
y3iz3ow9znu32.gif

HIDE MY PHOTO is the first app to not only password protect your photo library, but provide tools to help you FIND EXCITING IMAGES to tuck discreetly away in your hidden folders. Use the built-in Image Search and Secret Web Browser to find and save stimulating images with just one tap!

NEW VERSION! Hide My Photo 2 is the fully-upgraded version of the top-selling Hide My Photo app. Now better than ever!

DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is part of the CLIPish Pro 2 mega app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro 2 app--20 APPS IN ONE for only $2.99!

• SECRET BROWSER built in to discreetly surf the web without leaving a history behind
• IMAGE GRABBER to copy stimulating images from ANY website right into your private photo library with just one tap
• 2-MINUTE GRACE PERIOD allows hassel-free use with other apps (see details below)
• SHARE Photos with one tap via: Email, Text Message, Facebook,Tumblr, & Twitter
• SLIDE SHOWS
• PHOTO CUSTOMIZATION TOOLS: Crop, Rotate, Add Text, Symbols, Sound, Clip Art, Frames, Drawing, Wallpaper Shelves & Skins

IMG Removed
IMG Removed

IMG Removed

IMG Removed
Erschienen: 25.03.2016
Version: 10.33

teflon

Beschreibung
y3iz3ow9znu32.gif

• SLIDE SHOWS

IMG Removed
IMG Removed

IMG Removed

Zurück
Oben