Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Becker 50 [ENG] BECKER READY 50 SE LMU - possible to turn on TMC/TMC Pro?

halif

Hi Community! (Es tut mir leid, ich lernte die deutsche Sprache lange her und vermutlich niemand würde mir verstehen, also ich werde in Englisch zu schreiben :sorrriso: )

Could someone explain me diff between BECKER READY 50 SE LMU and standard BECKER READY 50 LMU? Both are available on polish market. As I understood "SE" version is w/o TMC Pro and even std TMC feature. Wold be possible to turn it on, or maybe TMC radio is - 4 example - physically catted off on PCB? Or its only sys.txt and licences issue?

Thanks in advance!

AW: [ENG] BECKER READY 50 SE LMU - possible to turn on TMC/TMC Pro?

It's a difficult question and as you see, no one could help you.

I think the best way for you is to open the following link:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

than change the language to English or Polish and try to find out the different features
between the offered devices. SE means "Starter Edition" but I could't find out
differences between standard version and SE- version.

Perhaps an other user can help you better but at first try my advice.

Arto

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hallo,
The Becker SE devices have not TMC, these were not sold for EU market

MfG

Thank You Guys!
SE versions are still available on polish market, even in official, polish Becker shop. Ok, i will have to check it. Car charger has TMC antenna option, so maybe its only lack of licenses issue... I'll try to re-flash it Becker Ready 50 LMU software and check that will happen with TMC.
Thanks for response.
Tom

Zurück
Oben