Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support GoPal 6.x HELP PLZ MEDION MDPNAE446XTR05

saadjijila

Please guys, i have a problem>>>

i have removed all from my GPS
MEDION E4460 M40
MD 98990
MSN 30014100
EAN 23083752
Y/C W 16/12
S/N DKJ23M00551

WIN CE 6.0 CORE

I have found a folder which contains maps of europe Q4.1 and i tried to update into my GPS but when i have copied all filers into the SD card and lunched my GPS, the gps doesnt reconeize the sd card and all good i think.

i have removed all, reset all, gps, flash format... if anyone have an idea what should i do, please help me !!!

my email adress is : xxxxxxx its a gps purchased from ALDI from goes, zeeland, netherland.

Edit by szonic:
Email deleted. No private data here, please.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
GoPal still running on your PNA? Then you should use most recent cards available here and here
Important: maps to be copied to \My Flash Disk\MapRegions\ resp. \Storage Card\MapRegions\!!!

I understood, you deleted all existing files by carrying out commands in the menu such as "delete all etc".
Thus you should not have an operating Medion GPS system and the next step would be to insert the SD card card containing all data. Appearantly, your device doesn't acept the SD Card. I would recommend to format the SD card with the Panasonic formatter V 2.0, after formatting, please copy all data to the SD Card and insert it in the slot, then restart the device again. Just google for Panasonic formatter and you'll find a link. I would recommend a smaller size SD card such as 8 or 16 GB if you have.

Can you read the German language? If yes, please find a manual here in my post nr. 2 Talk - P4440 mit neuestem Kartenmaterial versorgen which works for your device, too.

Regarding the maps I refer to above post nr. 2 made by wowe.

Zurück
Oben