Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card appears in error

Seen your start of Card was not easy if you Post a Bunch of Log
It is Easier if you post a Clean Start of Card and after that Start DVBAPI
and let us see what is on some Channel in Log is there Card Needs Extra Pairing Data or
is your BOXID and Ins7E OK

after That Set Oscam Log in 2+4 and Show us what is [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: Tag55_01 = 8B,
your Showing ???

Is that Card somwhere in Share with that Caid ??

Got the same problem here; different CAID but it is the same T3VV card. Oscam shows “Card appears in error” and “Tier Expired” but the card is working correctly on the original set-top-box. I think it is the problem with Oscam on this particular type of card.

First you need to check if your cards ATR is recognized by oscam (reader-videoguard-common)
then check Tag 55 01 (in the threadstarters log this is 55 01 88)

Yes, the card is in the same mode 88 as the thread-starters.

My card isn’t recognized by oscam. However, I have another T3TV card that isn’t recognized by oscam as well but there is crypted CW in the oscam log when that card was read by oscam (Mode 8B).

Both T3TV and T3VV cards are the same CAID.

Edit:
I can confirm that this is a problem with the oscam alone as I logged the traffic between card and official STB and put the ins7e and boxid from the log to the oscam.server, then the problem still exists. I even went further by adjusting ins4C and ins40 to match the log from official STB but the problem still there.

Edit2:
I have the solution to this problem. It is all about the one emm, which has the length of 25 in hex, that was sent to the card right after where ins7e was sent.

In order to obtain this EMM, you need Acute TravelBus logic analyzer to log the traffic between smart card and official STB. And then modify reader-videoguard2.c in the oscam source code to have oscam send that EMM right after where the ins7e was sent. You only need to do this once. Based on my observation, this emm has never changed for a year.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben