Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Musik deej - DJ turntable. Mix, record & share to become the real deejay. Loops & effects e

mariomoskau

DEB König
deej - DJ turntable. Mix, record & share to become the real deejay. Loops & effects edition

Kompatibel mit iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3. Generation), iPod touch (4. Generation), iPod touch (5. Generation) und iPad. Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

Beschreibung

Become a real DJ with deej. The fully featured turn table for iPhone and iPad. Now with Loops & Effects!

Designed for both begginers & advanced disc jockeys, deej will allow you to become a professional DJ. You can get nearly as many features as you have in a professional mixing table but you can save a lot of money!! And above all, deej will allow you to record your mixes and share them directly on Soundcloud and Dropbox. Become a social DJ by sharing all your content generated with deej. Let people listen to your mixes and keep improving your technique with the most reliable mixing table for iOS. Now you can live the whole DJ experience with the brand new loops & effects added to this new version of deej. If you need a reliable, professional mixing table, then deej is your app!

---------------------

TESTIMONIALS

◆◆◆◆◆ It changed my life by K rabit
I have always wanted to be a dj when I grew up.I listen to skrillix and all of those people who do dubstep.i have thought about doing that for my whole life.this app made it happen.I am being invited to party's,people hang around me,it.....just....wow.......its the best app

◆◆◆◆◆ Simple and effective by Amol Dani
Very easy to use. Great value for money. Highly recommended.

◆◆◆◆◆ Deej App by Jazheljon
Just started getting into Dj stuff, this app is awesome.

---------------------

FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:

√ Loops & effects: echo, flanger, phaser
√ Dropbox integration that allow you to export your mixes directly to your Dropbox account
√ Universal app for iPhone and iPad
√ Support for iPhone 5 and iPad retina displays
√ Waveform control
√ Save CUE points
√ Interactive tutorial for beginners
√ All-on-screen interface
√ Record your sessions
√ Upload your recordings to SoundCloud (R)
√ 2 simultaneous tracks
√ Pitch (+/-20%)
√ BPM calculation
√ Autosync
√ Single CUE point
√ Visible CUE point position
√ 3 band equalizer
√ Main crossfader
√ Scratch/seek spinner
√ Playlist support
√ Copy & Paste audio

---------------------

NOTE: If you want to play your songs in iCloud with deej, please download them. To do so, press the iCloud download button next to the track in the Music (iPod) app. If you wish, you can also download entire playlists.

Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zurück
Oben