Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Cobra Emu

AW: Cobra Emu

I am not an expert on this, but a new firmware has to be made with the new key i guess.....Any experts here?

A new fimware can only made by the developer team of the deltacam.

So we need a new cobra fw for it...who makes these cobra firmwares actually?

Lates fw is 1.74 which was released in march 2015....Hope we will see a new one soon which will fix the problem

there will come in the future an update i supose, what I do think that some people are only now create an account to get pathetic whining that it does not work anymore .... be happy that it has worked for so long, and the more you here and elsewhere saw, the more hits will be found on google, and the easier for t***** t to undo later updates, to learn even more you think instead of noses .... so very stupid move, makers had long been informed, because there no sale anymore now .....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Groot gelijk er zijn blijkbaar alleen nog keyslurpers en geen echte hobyisten meer

Notice: Please use the english or geman language to write a post in this area. Posts in other languages will be delete in the future.

Zurück
Oben