Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Wann kommt endlich eine neue firm:

morli30

Ist gelegentlich hier
Wann kommt sie endlich. Die lassen sich schon sehr viel Zeit :OO

es geht nichts.

AW: Wann kommt endlich eine neue firm:

Zitat:
Die neue Soft soll nun erst zum Dienstag kommen. Hat sich der Chef doch noch mal breitschlagen lassen und mir im Skype geantwortet.

Links zu anderen Foren sind nicht erlaubt,Bitte beachte die Board Regel..
by murati
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Ihr müsst den Programmierern auch Zeit geben, das geht net von heut auf morgen, durch Zeitdruck passieren nur noch mehr Fehler

Man Man das geheule macht einen ja zu schaffen, erst einmal Läuft doch alles verhältnissmässig gut mit der 1759. klar einschränkungen aber, es wird schon werden, da bringen keine Gerüchte was und auch keine Miessmacherei, es ist eine Beta Box, diese Box ist seid etwa Drei Monaten auf den Markt, was verlangt ihr?? Schaut euch andere Boxen an, die gibt es seid Jahren und? die Laufen heute auch noch nicht stabil, und die brauchen auch nicht solche Umfangreiche Software(selbst die Dream 8000)ist noch nicht ausgereift für über das Doppellte an €uro.
Zitat: Schade, dass es keinen Anschluss an ein GBit-Netzwerk gibt und dass nicht die volle HD-Auflösung (1080p) verarbeitet wird.“

also seid doch etwas Optimistisch und zeigt eine gewisse Kulanz, und gebt den Leuten doch etwas Zeit.
Die neue Soft kommt und das ist das wichtigste

Schaut euch mal an was ich bekomme als Skype Nachrichten,

Zitat:Hallo liebe AzBox HD Besitzer,

da der Hersteller OPENSAT nicht in der Lage ist,
eine funktionstüchtige Software für seine beiden
Receiver > AzBox Premium HD + AzBox Elite HD
bereit zu stellen, wird der Support für diese zwei
SOFTWARE KRÜPPEL eingestellt.

Es ist unverantwortlich, Besitzer dieser Receiver
mit der "Firmware" zu versorgen. ALLE Beiträge
wurden gelöscht, da sie absolut nicht zur richtigen
Funktion dieser Receiver beitragen. Sollte wieder
Erwarten eine FUNKTIONSTÜCHTIGE Software
erscheinen, kann hier gerne weiter gemacht werden.

es ist mir Egal es sind Gerüchte, und ich verstehe die Leute nicht, ich habe mir die Box gekauft, und ich wusste das es eine Beta ist, naund Trotzdem Überzeugt sie mich immernoch und ich setze Vertrauen in die Leute, ändern kann ich nichts, und mein Geld bekomme ich auch nicht wieder, aber was ist mit der Coolstream, sie ist auch noch nicht ausgereift

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Re: AW: Wann kommt endlich eine neue firm:

The box has good hardware.
The specification of the box is more multimedia like compared to other boxes. The SW will be more complicated---> takes time .
There will be all built to sw, not like dreambox, a heap of plugings.
I think this one is from the start more stable than dream ( not tested any E2 versions , been running dm500 5 years)
So far no HW problems found (soldering iron is a companion of DB.. : ) )
So I don't see any reason to complain, this is BETA and stated to be one until the end of (june/july ?). the only thing I really miss is DVB-T tuner, I would like to have it now as the sw, is supporting . ( I suppose there will be probs. with DVB-T subtitling, there allways is ...)

I am amazed that the biggest complaners are the CS / EMU etc. people , if the ones have functional system why not use it , instead of wasting time and bandwidth on all forums?
I am very happy with tuner sensitivity , ability to edit transponders in order to find feeds, USALS support is 100 % (110 offset), diseqC 1.2 , well runnning with my VBOX-II the big prime (1.8) not wasted time to edit positions, running with remote , mainly using for 28.2 E --> The most important things for watching were ok out of box.

Oh, and teletext has no page memory, remainds me the first some old tv's from late 80's.. : )

ALl together When the main engine is running (= the 2 tuners without bugs) then and only then it's time to concentrate to " I would like to have , ... xyzetzvc , because i have 10020339 of files in xyaxnbswz form in the hard drive)

Sw development is not like channel zapping.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

mphumax
Tough this is a rather german board I take on and discuss this in english with you.
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
What is strange about that. Who are the main buyers of Linux boxes? Peter Pim of the street or ppl who have a bid of an idea about what Linux can do?

And why waste time and bandwidth? What are you speakig about? If there is a working system for cs on AZbox its hardly because of Opensat did anything positive about it. I just mention Mbox and its "father) mower. Pls go ahead and ask him what monkey dance he had with them about givig him the right set of material to work with.

Again, what are we speaking about here? As far as I see all what came so far were plugings. OpenXcas, Multicas and so on. Dont tell me that they want to include that in the software.
- or-
Did you mean the function of the all over firmware? As an example. Do you really think the will EVER implement EPG for SKY or FTA Uk? That would be a legal turmoil.
Also developers develope and users use. DO you honestly think there will be a developer who developes smaller tools and plugins for the users out there maybe only a small group of enthusiast will need? Isnt that the head and foot a a Linuxbox to be able to implement things?

We will see about that. If you have a v12 machine in a Yugo you have loads of horsepower but not sure you will be able to get it on the street.

We will see about that. There are ppl out there who have two DVB-S tuners and it doesnt work. I honestly didnt hear anyone yet who has DVB-T and has it working. It would be anyway a very strange setup, or do you need a mixed setup?

Yes, and exactly there is the rotten apple in the basket. They push and shove more and more senseless features in the box before the main machine works. But, honestly, market a machine in pre Beta, for normal users out there, is going out on a limp. AGain, and I mentioned this in many Forii, where is it written in any webshop or anywhere on the box that it is actually Beta? I see a LOT of features on the box( box as in box where the Azbox is wrapped and packed and sold in) which dont work.

This is not only dangerous but very close to a legal situation. Given the situation and the state of some ppl, I wouldnt wonder if aside of some really angry ppl, one or two ppl from the legislation turn up at the exibition in Collogne. If it isnt illegal to show features you cant deliver on your box, then its hard on the boarder to that, and honestly speakig yes German legislation is pretty keen about the rights of buyers and the way some ppl do business.

I leave you your opinion, and I dont even care if you dont agree with me. There are some facts one can not push over with words and winky winky.

I dont know or see you intentions, I dont mind. But I can tell you what mine are. I got sold something under wrong circumstances and not really very truthful promises. I would like that not really many ppl do the same thing. Give the ppl facts and not empty promises and then let THEM make up their mind. They dont need us to do so, but they need us to show the the facts

H

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Re: AW: Wann kommt endlich eine neue firm:

Well, Linux boxes are open , there is a possibility to have third party plugins, there is apossibility to get recorded things easily moved , there is a possibility to use it for streaming etc.

If the most of CS people really know linux then they would just circumvent the things , like couple of scripts here and there etc.
Now there is a huge moaning about everything , not beeing able to share with xyz lines etc.

CS is really not the first thing to build when the main engine is not ok.
Mover or other persons who really know what hey do are not a persons I am referring as bandwidth wasters.
There are bunch of people just wanting things and asking the same thing at all possible forums.

I mean the basic things like starting with browsers, movie players, etc..
It's natural that emu's are plugins.
Because linux is open it's really is the head and foot to be able to implement things, but the Idea behind what I wrote was that there a built in things and std-user doesnt have to start installing plugins to be able to do basic things. (excluding emu's ) I think from that point it's not wise from opensat not to implement CAM support as first things.

I want a mixed setup. TV transmissions are DVB-T , and already have one box with two tuners+ HDD.

You are right Opensat is walking the line . As I wrote earlier it's a risk to release several months before. I wonder why all webshops , knowing the situation started marketing that way.

All my meaning was to put some sense to this overboiling discussion.
The promises are nice, the devery is not yet as it should be, but I knew what I bought , I checked the forums before.
I knew that before summer the box is not all what is written to the packing.
Still I can do what I need with the box, feeds hunting, HD-channels (FTA) , record something etc.
Only DVB-T is not there and digital photos can't be scaled.

:smoke:

ich lehn mich jetz mal sehr weit aus dem Fenster *gg*

dmm hat erfahrung mit twin tunern und linux receiver (weiß nicht wies da mit opensat aussieht)

aber für den preis (1000€) sollte doch ne halbwegs stabile allround box auf den markt geworfen werden, wenn sie das nicht machen würden, könnten sie auch bald einpacken

Das hab ich auch garnicht so gemeint, ich meinte damit das überall im Anfangsstadium Probleme gibt und das man die Zeit nehmen sollte was diese Box auf dem Markt ist, ich will und möchte auch nicht die DM 8000 schlecht machen im Gegenteil diese Box ist meine nächste und das weiss ich mit Gewissheit, es war nur ein kleiner Vergleich deshalb hab ich auch die Coolstreem HD mit erwähnt, mal sehen was da alles nicht funktioniert wenn die auf den markt kommt.

ich würde sagen das man die az nie mit der 8000er vergleichen kann.
die 8000er läuft schon mehr als stabiel.
das die az noch ne beta ist steht auser frage,aber was ihr hier gerade macht ist wie nen fiesta mit nen 600sle zu vergleichen.
kommt wieder zum thema zurück und das ist das im moment die box mehr schlecht als recht läuft,zumindest was unser hoby angeht.
für ottonormal benutzer funzt die box.nur wenn man ins detail geht so wie wir das hier tun ist die box noch lange nicht konkurenzfähig.
man kann froh sein das man hier nicht hört wie ich persöhnlich ein manchesmal über die box schimpfe.
und das ganze nicht ohne grund,bei mir ist es auch so ,das ich vergleichen kann,
weil auch ne menge erfahrung mit anderen boxen vorhanden ist.

aber wie ich jetzt mit FTP auf die Box komme, weiss ich jetzt. Putty kennengelernt, die Menuepunkte, etc :)

Man hat zu tun, nur hell ist es noch nicht :dance3:

denke er mein das display:hell

Zurück
Oben