Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Medien & Videos Typic Pro - Photo Text Editor

mariomoskau

DEB König
Typic Pro - Photo Text Editor

Kompatibel mit iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3. Generation), iPod touch (4. Generation), iPod touch (5. Generation) und iPad. Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

Beschreibung

Featured on the App Store in more than 100 countries in:
Essentials: Extraordinary photo apps.
New and Noteworthy.
What's Hot.

"Typic Pro creates some of the best-looking captions I’ve seen for iOS." - Life in Lo Fi.

"It’s the only photo app other than Apple’s own Photos that I use multiple times a day."

"I love Typic Pro; it rocks" – Technology Tell.

"I have the free Typic app and have been using it since reviewing it in December 2012. The Pro version is even better." - App Picker.

More than 700.000 pictures shared on social networks!

DESCRIPTION: With Typic Pro you can take your photos further! It is a simple and beautiful tool to turn your photos into great design pieces!

Get creative and write great captions, add beautiful frames, colors and trendy design elements to make your photos unique.

With Typic Pro you'll enjoy:

• 84 AMAZING FONTS to express yourself through words.
Write your text, choose size, color, add shadow and opacity, and move it with your finger around the screen!

• 84 TRENDY DESIGN ELEMENTS that will make your photos very unique.
Change size, color, add shadow and opacity for each element, and move them around using the control arrows!

• 21 COOL FRAMES with corner control.

• A 21 color palette that you can apply to text and design elements.
Play around with the colors that better suit your design!

• A button at the top to change between captions, so you can write two different captions using two different fonts.
Switching between captions to modify each text is easy with a single touch!

• Choose the best filter for your photo and blur intensity.

• Share your Typic Pro on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!

• Email it to your friends or save it on your device in high resolution!

• Available for iOS 6.

• Enjoy your Typics!

Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zurück
Oben