Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Archiv / Down Tomtom Go 715 Without Simcard

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

xanadu

hi all.
i have bought a tomtom go 715 navi .i saw that device has simcard slot for gprs connection.seller didnt supply wiht original simcard.he said that device need swisscomm data card for start.i try 2-3 card but unsuccess.
i need to change original software , what can i do to change my device soft with comp. soft. ,,, or i need to find a solution to start my device without simcard
thx for your futher asistance

AW: Tomtom Go 715 Without Simcard

In English:
This function was developed for companies. With it the bosses are able from home, access the TomTom and determine the state time or routes to change etc. anyhow as a Spoinage thought. One is able to do the whole one with TomTom as a web canal abonieren. Then there one also gets the Simcard. In the spoiler you find a cutting of the side TT:

WEBFLEET - Highlights

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
In Deutsch:
Diese Funktion wurde für Firmen entwickelt. Damit können die Chefs von zu Hause aus, auf den TomTom zugreifen und die Standzeit ermitteln oder Routen zu ändern usw. Also irgendwie als Spoinage gedacht. Das ganze kann man bei TomTom als Webfleet abonieren. Dort bekommt man dann auch die Simcard. Im Spoiler findest du ein Ausschnitt von der TT Seite:

WEBFLEET - Highlights

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Das ganze kann man hier abonieren.
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

that means i dont have any solution to hack it--???

i already tried 8410 8339 9004 navcore alles navcore has same problem.device reset,and cant connect satellite,can someone help to find navcore

The problem has everybody. There you yourself must test by. I can give there only anhaltspunkte. Try it with fogelden NC's. 8.414, 9.051, 9.101. If they do not clap, you must try yourself further by. And it also lasts with first sometimes, until he has found a Satellieten, approx. 5min.

i tried all these nc. unsuccess.i lost my capability.i alreads min 100 tomtom installed but this device make me crazy.however it's meine own device.after all install device reset and cant find sat.
has someone idea?

OK. You must also remember sometimes which is it no suitable NC for the device. So one must think it out sometimes. If you find no GPS, you must instal sometimes the Quickgpsfix. Take this
translator, around the instructions translated to. Here you find instructions for the GPSfix. And give to the device to find signal chance a GPS, min. 5 minutes.

i cant solve reset problem.device after 1-3 min make reset.i think that we have to change something in files.
with my best regards

has someone information about,where can i find gps port information in tomtom files.maybe we have to edit something in files.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Provide a.txt file. If she renames "noautosuspend.dat" and she inserts in the NC. Time see whether he starts then still by itself automatically. Or have I misunderstood there what?

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

I meant this with the Qickfixgps. You must download to you this QickfixGPS for your device. This copies TTHome then under emphes (or so similarly). Best you instal to you the original NC on your system and make all updates with TTHome. Then I also hope the QuickfixGps. One can take over this then in the current NC.

still have problem

hi again
i solved reset problem with nc 8412.
i still have satellite calculation problem.yellow black circle is not turning stoped.i think that we have to edit 1 or some files for gps connection port.
has someone information about in which file gps connection port registered.
with my best regards:wacko1::emoticon-0179-headb:335:

hi all
i solved problem after really lots of time spend front of pc.
only this version navcore_SE_8.070_9589 worked with my device
i already upload rapid. you dont need password.you can direct exract both files and copy to your sd card.
i dont know why but after this install i install virgin 00000 bootloader and my device working without problem now.

here my upload
megaupload + rapidshare + sendspace

Link veralten (gelöscht)
Link veralten (gelöscht)
with my best regards

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben