Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Musik SoundPrism Pro

mariomoskau

DEB König
mzl.etmxtcwg.175x175-75.jpg

SoundPrism Pro
Aktualisiert: 17 September 2013
Version: 2.7

Erfordert iOS 4.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

Beschreibung
What is SoundPrism Pro?
* a professional composition tool and midi controller
* an interactive generator for harmonic sound textures and epic cinema tracks
* a completely new way to control existing VSTis, synthesizers and sound modules
* an intuitive way to visualize and internalize musical relationships
* an innovative way to interact musically with geometric pitch space visualizations
* a way to define awesome pitch layouts by using the new PitchClassShifter

What can I do with it?
* compose film soundtracks
* find new chord progressions for your tracks
* create loops with advanced tonality
* compose epic sound textures for your next video game
* provide your media presentations with self made music

Where do I find detailed info?
* watch the Trailer (composed with SoundPrism Pro) at
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

* check out the interactive manual at

* read our blog audanika.tumblr.com to find out more about the scientific theory behind
* try SoundPrism standard to test SoundPrism (without MIDI and PitchClassShifter)

***New Expression feature:***
- SoundPrism Pro now supports Accelerometer Input to control MIDI CC Events
- go to out
to find out more

What our users are saying:
"I urge all of you to pick up Sound Prism Pro- one of my top 3 music apps. Now with more midi!" Jim Guthrie (composer of Swords&Sworcery:EP) -http://bit.ly/hUiylq

"I had a GREAT time playing it before and will make a video of myself playing later today!! I LOVE it!!" Jordan Rudess via Skype

"It took less than a few minutes to create verse and chorus melodies that work together. In this quick demo I used some free Roland TR-808 samples and a software Korg Wavestation through D16′s Devastor distortion. Truly inspirational." Oliver Chesler -

"I'm not a keyboard player, and the way this app already plays the chords for you, you get a whole new sound from the Sound Module you use." Comment on PalmSounds

"SoundPrism Pro as a wireless midi controller for iPad is pretty darned useful" Paul Bailey via Twitter

"I own many midi apps, SoundPrism Pro is by far the best a Beautiful app Thank you" Cane Creek via Twitter

screen568x568.jpeg

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zurück
Oben