Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

gelöst Oscam Samsung H [solved]

Fdm1988

Hello my friends. I have a problem with Oscam in my Samsung h series. Oscam works but lbvalue/reader no data. Can you help me please? Thank you

Log
  • 2020/04/06 20:40:10 1F0CB758 c (dvbapi) PMT mode 6: Connecting to enigma CA PMT listen socket...
  • 2020/04/06 20:40:10 1F0CB758 c (dvbapi) socket connect error (errno=2 No such file or directory)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
I think your OScam Version is wrong

Can you tell me which version should I use? I have UE55H6500 with t-mst firmware

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

It's difficult but check this two

From my point of view its more an issue with the dvbapi lib than with the oscam.
Which liboscam are you using?

And now please show your oscam config

You need to change to config like this

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Just change the red parameter

Change it to the value and restart oscam and show me the log from the beginning not only 2 lines

The libOscamH_T-MST_build140.so is not loaded and thats why its not working.
I think you might have an additional dvbapi lib in the TV but without knowing what you have installed and how its almost impossible to know.

How does you start script (that is located in the /init.d folder of the TV) look like?

Zurück
Oben