Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Neumo 3.1.2

antonimarcaroni

Ist gelegentlich hier
@all, deeptho hat die neue Neumo freigegeben: It has a number of small bugfixes wr.t. 3.1. Here are the releasenotes of the 3.1 series of images: 3.1.2 is a bugfix release B: Channel name sometimes updated erroneously B: Allow sdt scanning to proceed when tdt is not present' B: epg code hangs when processing an oversized event name. ------------------------------------- 3.1.1 is a minor release with a couple of bug fixes and improvements: -handle incorrect characters in utf-8 strings (to deal with bad epg data such as provided by canaal digitaal Holland). -fix erroneous transponder allocation during scheduling of recordings -fix filesystem corruption when trying to repair corrupt database -message boxes with 4 lines now work correctly As the 3.1 release was never formally announced, its release notes are also included below. ------------------------------------- 3.1 These are the release notes for the neumoteam 3.1.0 image. It has been a very long time since the last release. This is because much of the internal code has been completely rewritten, specifically: -channel changing -recording, timeshift and trick play -handling of popups In addition many bugs have been fixed (see below). Some important changes have not yet been implemented, such as the handling of channel lists, and channel search but these will be handled in a next release. Be aware that some features that may be important to you, have been (temporarily) removed or do not work. Please read the "Remaining issues" list below before installing. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Also be aware that given the size of the changes, some undiscovered bugs may still come to light. Also some bugs which are listed as "fixed" below may have reappeared in the mean time. The image should be considered beta-quality. Recording -------------------- I. Files are now recorded in "multi-part MPEG" (mpm) format. This format is new and consists of one directory per recording. The directory contains one or more .mpg files, and an equal number of .idx files. The mpg files can be played directly with mplayer and vlc. Audio should work as well (whereas files converted from dgs2mpeg usually have problems with audio). The .idx files contain information about the location of i-frames and are needed during trick play. During playback, the files are played back in alphabetical order. A command like the following can play a .mpg file without first transferring it to another computer: mplayer
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
... /00_20080722_14:53:33.mpg The relook:relook part are the username and password to log in with ftp. The following commands can be used to merge the parts of an mpm file into a single mpg output file: cd /var/media/video/Doctors-20080722-144500-00.mpm/ cat `ls -X 00_20080722_22\:*.mpg` > ../output.mpg The file will be available as /var/media/video/output.mpg The number of .mpg files in .mpm directory depends on how the recording was made. For a scheduled recording the number will be small (e.g., 1) and the files will be very big. For a recording started by pressing the record button in live mode, there will be many files, each about 128 MBytes big. B. The live buffer is no longer a ringbuffer consisting of a single file, because that made it very difficult to extract a valid recording from the live buffer. Because of this relook seemed to freeze for several seconds wehne using this feature. This problem has been solved. I. Relook now support overlapping recordings on the same channel. For instance, suppose you want to record: -program A. Das Erste 20:00 - 21:00 -program B. Das Erste 21:00 - 22:00 Suppose that you also want to start recording each program 5 minutes before the official start and stop recording 5 minutes after the offical end. The recoreded mpm files for program A and program B will now include the data for the periods 19:55-21:05 and 20:55-22:05, respectively. This does not cause any extra load on your hard disk because the common parts of the recordings are "hard links" instead of copies. I. The mpm format is much more efficient than the dgs fileformat. Typically it requires only about 2/3 as much disk space. Since less data must be streamed to disk, high loads (such as when playing back a file while recording two channels) are less likely to cause problems such as pixellation. I. Relook is now capable of recording 3 channels, or recording 2 channels and watching one live or in timeshift mode. Because relook has only two tuners, the channels must be located on at most two transponders. Also, at most one encrypted channel is allowed on each tuner. This is an experimental feature **which is not enabled by default**. If you wish to use it set max_channels_per_tuner=2 in the database options. You have to take into account the following limitations: -It is possible that you experience pixellation or other errors, especially on high-bitrate channels. Turning smart epg off may sometimes help in this case. -relook will crash or malfunction if you try to view or record more than one channel with the same video or audio pid (e.g., two versions of WDR during most of the day). This is due to a limitation on the drivers that is currently not handled in the main code. I. Relook can play existing recordings in DGS file format, but it cannot handle "fast forward/rewind" and "slow motion" in this format. Notes: The mpm format supports teletext and multiple subtitle recording and playback, but this feature has not been well tested. Also, during playback the recorded subtitle languages will be displayed as "unknown". Note: In the future, the mpm format will also allow multiple audio languages but currently this is not supported. GUI changes ------------------------------------------------- I. The banner type "full" now works differently than before. It shows the currently playing program and the currently viewed program (which may be different in timeshift mode). I. The left and right buttons no longer show the names of previous and next programs. They now implement timeshift functions: jumping forward and backward in time by a fixed amount. The Pg/up and Pg/down buttons can be used to change the amount of time for this jump. The "long" (press and hold) keys >, which used to jump forward or backward in time have been removed. You can use the left and right buttons instead. The reason for this change is that releasing the > right keys at the correct time was too difficult and also the > buttons are too small to easily find them in the dark I. Epg data can now also be displayed in timeshift mode. I. Live recording now works differently: a list of programs covering the live buffer pops up. The user can select which programs to record. I. The list of recordings is now hierarchical: if you create subfolders within /var/media/video and /var/media/radio and store recordings in there, you will see the subfolders in the file list. There is currenly no GUI support for creating folders and moving files into other folders. B. Text appeared in the preview window in channel list. When "display program name in channel list" option is on and the channel name is very long, the program name exte nds into the live video window and corrupts the display when scrolling. B. Improved layout of help messages in favorite list. Icons are now all shown. B. Many cosmetic changes turbokongen: some images have been changed. I. Added Norwegian translations by turbokongen. B. Help messages (wuth help by turbokongen). The help message buttons no longer overlap with separator lines. The help messages for the virtual keyboard have been fixed. The help images now correctly appear in the lnb and usals menus. B. radio background missing. B. entering new pincode in "change password" dialog fails. I. Make RCL key work in Program List mode. I. Improved layout of the channel search window and the usals menu. I. Indicate polarisation in frequency list in the "lnb setting" and "channel search" windows. I. Improved header of channel list (avoid overlapping text). I. Sort satellites by position in channel search. In case many satellites are available, sorting the channels by position makes them easier to find. B. In channel search, the right key did not work the first time. I. More logical ordering of satellites in channel list popup. B. Font data corruption due to non-thread-sage fonts/api.c This problem occurred, e.g., when displaying the positioner message simultaneously with another screen. I. More information about the live channel is now displaued in live banner. Subtitles --------- B. Swedish subtitles appear on CANAL+/Thor when Norwegian is selected as a preferred language. B. Live subtitles (as on bbc news 24) are typed on two lines. When the second line is full, it is copid to the first line and a few seconds later overwritten by new data. At this point the old data remained on screen, whereas it should disappear. I. Subitles are now better synchronised with audio and video. I. It is now possible to exit the teletext screen by pressing teletext key. EPG related improvements ---------------------- I. Experimental 7-day nagra guide epg for Dutch Canaal Digitaal service. Turn it off (and re-enable mhwepg) for the Dutch Channels using the following command: echo "REPLACE INTO "NITEpgInfo" VALUES(NULL, 12515250, 1, 192, 'Canaal Digitaal Holland', 3, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 'dut', 120);" | sqlite3 /var/data/db.dat You can turn nagraguide epg back on using the following command: echo "REPLACE INTO "NITEpgInfo" VALUES(NULL, 12515250, 1, 192, 'Canaal Digitaal Holland', 2049, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 'dut', 120);" | sqlite3 /var/data/db.dat I. mhwepg: support for canaal digitaal on 23.5E. This depends on an ugly hack which only works if satellites are not renumbered. Note: there seem to be some problems on Canaal Digitaal Holland: the epg sometimes shows the wrong summary for some programs. It is not clear if this is a bug in the sofware, but earlier images also have this problem I. Freesat epg code has been implemented. This gives you 7 days worth of epg on all channels which are part of freesat (including BBC, ITV, Five, Channel 4, ...) I. Reduced cpu time of the epg gathering code by avoiding constant iconv open calls. B. First recording after daylight savings time changeover failed unless relook is rebooted after the changeover and before the recording. The reason was that the micom clock is switched to winter or summer time only after booting. This problem has been fixed. Note that the front panel will still not display the correct time until relook is rebooted, but at least the recording should start on time. B. Various strings in channel epg and week and month names were not translated. B. EPG code went haywire in infinite loop when all transponders have been scanned. B. Prevent wide channel names from overlapping other parts of the header of the channel epg window. I. More efficient implementation of epg code. Uses less memory and is faster. Detection of duplicate records is now less precise, which means you may see some outdated records in the epg screens. I. More efficient "coming next/primetime" in channel epg and improved sorting of the results. The coming next and primetime records used to be ordered by CH_ID, but this has no meaning to the user. Furthermore, the code for these epg types was slow because very long query strings were created (e.g., 8k long). The new code sorts epg records by channel name in the same order as the channels are sorted in the channel list and avoids creating very long query strings. I. The grid epg now shows more data near the end of the timeline. I. Faster grid epg. Channel changing ----------------- I. Relook now detects changes in channel name automatically and by default. If you don't like this behaviour, set the option update_channel_name to off. This option can currently only be set in the database. B. Channel changing fails often when the positioner must move. Some failure causes have been removed and errors are handled better (with retrying diseqc commands where possible) B. Reduced number of crashes after entering/exiting usals, lnb and channel search windows. B. Fix pixellation issue after audio switching several times. The problem could be seen on hotbird, 11034V on the channel "euronews france". The problem occured after switching from the first language to the second then to the tird and so on. By the time you reached russian usually the problems started. The problem was related to the large delay between audio packets of the same language. I. Improved i2c code (partial backport from linux 2.6.23.1). This is an attempt to fix a problem related to the ibm iic bus which causes access to the tuner to be disabled, typically after sending diseqc commands to a moving dish. The problem has not yet been solved. I. Some delays in channel changing have been fixed. Other new features and improvements --------------------------------- I. relook's clock can now be set from an ntp server. Activating or deactivating this option requires a reboot (to be fixed); I. Avoid some special characters in recorded file name B. Database no longer gets overwritten first boot after installation. B. Manual channel search now show current satellite as the default, rather than the first one in the database. B. Manual channel search sometimes starts on the wrong tuner. New user options --------------- Several new user options have been added. Most of these user options can *not* be set using the menus right now, but you can cahnge them using sqlite commands (or a future version of channel editor). For example, login on relook and use a command like: sqlite3 /var/data/db.dat replace into options values ("preferred_tuner","tuner1"; update_channel_name: on off If set, relook automatically updates the channel name in the database when it has changed in the stream preferred_tuner: smart tuner1 tuner2 This determines which tuner relook will choose for live viewing or recording if there is any choice. The "smart" option is relevant for those users with two dishes, one fixed and one with a positioner. The "smart" option will use the fixed dish if possible. NOTE: as a side effect of "smart" the epg code will typically use the moving dish. Depending on the epg_may_move_dish option, the epg code will either start moving the dish frequently (which you probably do not want) or will not do much at all. epg_mode: off smart_epg cam_update This option can be set from the menu. off: epg code is disabled smart_epg: both tuners are used to gather as much epg data as possible given other restrictions cam_update: epg is only gathered on the live tuner and on the second tuner if it is recording. epg_may_move_dish: on off The epg code will or will not attempt to move the positioner. This option is only relevant when the user has more than one dish and the dish with the positioner is not in use. Even when the option is "on", the epg code will not move the dish while it is in use for live viewing or recording. asic_clk: 9_00,0_84375,1_6875,3_375,4_50,6_75,9_00,t1,t2 This option is not new. It sets the asic clock speed to one of the possible defined modes. It is best to leave this at the default value. If you experience problems with some cam modules, experiment with diffenre settings. Setting the clock speed too low may cause pixellation on some channels. record_subtitles: on off Include subitles in recordings or not. If the option is off, subtitles will also not be available in timeshift mode. preserve_timeshift_pvr: on off If you are viewing a program in timeshift mode, and then change channels, the old channel will continue to record the program in the timeshift buffer. By pressing the recall button, the originally viewed channel will reappear in timeshift mode at the time you left the channel. max_channels_per_tuner: 1 2 Maximum number of channels that can be viewed/recorded on one tuner. Remaining issues ------------------ The current code will crash when two channels with the samen video or audio pid are viewed or recorded **on the same tuner**. This happend when the option max_channels_per_tuner is set to two on e.g. the German regional channels WDR when they are transmitting the same content. For this reason the default value of max_channels_per_tuner is currently 1. Time from sat does not work in this image (to be implemented). This image does not support bookmarks. This image does not support the subfeed button (which did not work properly anyway) Repeating recordings (daily, weekly, ...) are implemented but have not been tested well. Unreachable channels in the channel menu are displayed in grey. However the coloring code is incorrect in the case you start more than two recordings and may be incorrect in other cases as well. Press the "OK" button to see if a recording starts or nor. All plugins need small changes and recompilation. The modifications are not difficult and have been performed for ts_rec, pong, sudoku, tetris, mp3, and spectrum. You can download compiled versions from the svn server. There is no good conversion software for converting old dgs style recordings to the new format, but *it is possible* to play old recordings. The main limitation is that trick play is not implemented, except for "pause", "play" and "jump". That should be sufficient for normal viewing and navigating. Automatic upgrading from an old database is not implemented. So you will have to rescan all your channels. Be aware that channel scanning is still a bit unreliable as in all older images. There are problems with subtitles on Canaal Digitaal Holland and Canal Digital Nordic: these broadcasters do not send information about the subtitles in the pmt table. As a result, the language of the subtitles is unknown and the subtitles cannot be selected. They will appear on screen if subtitles are enabled in the user options menu, but they cannot be enabled/disabled by pressing the subtitle button. These are the release notes for the neumoteam 3.1.0 image. It has been a very long time since the last release. This is because much of the internal code has been completely rewritten, specifically: -channel changing -recording, timeshift and trick play -handling of popups In addition many bugs have been fixed (see below). Some important changes have not yet been implemented, such as the handling of channel lists, and channel search but these will be handled in a next release. Be aware that some features that may be important to you, have been (temporarily) removed or do not work. Please read the "Remaining issues" list below before installing. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Also be aware that given the size of the changes, some undiscovered bugs may still come to light. Also some bugs which are listed as "fixed" below may have reappeared in the mean time. The image should be considered beta-quality. Recording -------------------- I. Files are now recorded in "multi-part MPEG" (mpm) format. This format is new and consists of one directory per recording. The directory contains one or more .mpg files, and an equal number of .idx files. The mpg files can be played directly with mplayer and vlc. Audio should work as well (whereas files converted from dgs2mpeg usually have problems with audio). The .idx files contain information about the location of i-frames and are needed during trick play. During playback, the files are played back in alphabetical order. A command like the following can play a .mpg file without first transferring it to another computer: mplayer
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
... /00_20080722_14:53:33.mpg The relook:relook part are the username and password to log in with ftp. The following commands can be used to merge the parts of an mpm file into a single mpg output file: cd /var/media/video/Doctors-20080722-144500-00.mpm/ cat `ls -X 00_20080722_22\:*.mpg` > ../output.mpg The file will be available as /var/media/video/output.mpg The number of .mpg files in .mpm directory depends on how the recording was made. For a scheduled recording the number will be small (e.g., 1) and the files will be very big. For a recording started by pressing the record button in live mode, there will be many files, each about 128 MBytes big. B. The live buffer is no longer a ringbuffer consisting of a single file, because that made it very difficult to extract a valid recording from the live buffer. Because of this relook seemed to freeze for several seconds wehne using this feature. This problem has been solved. I. Relook now support overlapping recordings on the same channel. For instance, suppose you want to record: -program A. Das Erste 20:00 - 21:00 -program B. Das Erste 21:00 - 22:00 Suppose that you also want to start recording each program 5 minutes before the official start and stop recording 5 minutes after the offical end. The recoreded mpm files for program A and program B will now include the data for the periods 19:55-21:05 and 20:55-22:05, respectively. This does not cause any extra load on your hard disk because the common parts of the recordings are "hard links" instead of copies. I. The mpm format is much more efficient than the dgs fileformat. Typically it requires only about 2/3 as much disk space. Since less data must be streamed to disk, high loads (such as when playing back a file while recording two channels) are less likely to cause problems such as pixellation. I. Relook is now capable of recording 3 channels, or recording 2 channels and watching one live or in timeshift mode. Because relook has only two tuners, the channels must be located on at most two transponders. Also, at most one encrypted channel is allowed on each tuner. This is an experimental feature **which is not enabled by default**. If you wish to use it set max_channels_per_tuner=2 in the database options. You have to take into account the following limitations: -It is possible that you experience pixellation or other errors, especially on high-bitrate channels. Turning smart epg off may sometimes help in this case. -relook will crash or malfunction if you try to view or record more than one channel with the same video or audio pid (e.g., two versions of WDR during most of the day). This is due to a limitation on the drivers that is currently not handled in the main code. I. Relook can play existing recordings in DGS file format, but it cannot handle "fast forward/rewind" and "slow motion" in this format. Notes: The mpm format supports teletext and multiple subtitle recording and playback, but this feature has not been well tested. Also, during playback the recorded subtitle languages will be displayed as "unknown". Note: In the future, the mpm format will also allow multiple audio languages but currently this is not supported. GUI changes ------------------------------------------------- I. The banner type "full" now works differently than before. It shows the currently playing program and the currently viewed program (which may be different in timeshift mode). I. The left and right buttons no longer show the names of previous and next programs. They now implement timeshift functions: jumping forward and backward in time by a fixed amount. The Pg/up and Pg/down buttons can be used to change the amount of time for this jump. The "long" (press and hold) keys >, which used to jump forward or backward in time have been removed. You can use the left and right buttons instead. The reason for this change is that releasing the > right keys at the correct time was too difficult and also the > buttons are too small to easily find them in the dark I. Epg data can now also be displayed in timeshift mode. I. Live recording now works differently: a list of programs covering the live buffer pops up. The user can select which programs to record. I. The list of recordings is now hierarchical: if you create subfolders within /var/media/video and /var/media/radio and store recordings in there, you will see the subfolders in the file list. There is currenly no GUI support for creating folders and moving files into other folders. B. Text appeared in the preview window in channel list. When "display program name in channel list" option is on and the channel name is very long, the program name exte nds into the live video window and corrupts the display when scrolling. B. Improved layout of help messages in favorite list. Icons are now all shown. B. Many cosmetic changes turbokongen: some images have been changed. I. Added Norwegian translations by turbokongen. B. Help messages (wuth help by turbokongen). The help message buttons no longer overlap with separator lines. The help messages for the virtual keyboard have been fixed. The help images now correctly appear in the lnb and usals menus. B. radio background missing. B. entering new pincode in "change password" dialog fails. I. Make RCL key work in Program List mode. I. Improved layout of the channel search window and the usals menu. I. Indicate polarisation in frequency list in the "lnb setting" and "channel search" windows. I. Improved header of channel list (avoid overlapping text). I. Sort satellites by position in channel search. In case many satellites are available, sorting the channels by position makes them easier to find. B. In channel search, the right key did not work the first time. I. More logical ordering of satellites in channel list popup. B. Font data corruption due to non-thread-sage fonts/api.c This problem occurred, e.g., when displaying the positioner message simultaneously with another screen. I. More information about the live channel is now displaued in live banner. Subtitles --------- B. Swedish subtitles appear on CANAL+/Thor when Norwegian is selected as a preferred language. B. Live subtitles (as on bbc news 24) are typed on two lines. When the second line is full, it is copid to the first line and a few seconds later overwritten by new data. At this point the old data remained on screen, whereas it should disappear. I. Subitles are now better synchronised with audio and video. I. It is now possible to exit the teletext screen by pressing teletext key. EPG related improvements ---------------------- I. Experimental 7-day nagra guide epg for Dutch Canaal Digitaal service. Turn it off (and re-enable mhwepg) for the Dutch Channels using the following command: echo "REPLACE INTO "NITEpgInfo" VALUES(NULL, 12515250, 1, 192, 'Canaal Digitaal Holland', 3, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 'dut', 120);" | sqlite3 /var/data/db.dat You can turn nagraguide epg back on using the following command: echo "REPLACE INTO "NITEpgInfo" VALUES(NULL, 12515250, 1, 192, 'Canaal Digitaal Holland', 2049, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 'dut', 120);" | sqlite3 /var/data/db.dat I. mhwepg: support for canaal digitaal on 23.5E. This depends on an ugly hack which only works if satellites are not renumbered. Note: there seem to be some problems on Canaal Digitaal Holland: the epg sometimes shows the wrong summary for some programs. It is not clear if this is a bug in the sofware, but earlier images also have this problem I. Freesat epg code has been implemented. This gives you 7 days worth of epg on all channels which are part of freesat (including BBC, ITV, Five, Channel 4, ...) I. Reduced cpu time of the epg gathering code by avoiding constant iconv open calls. B. First recording after daylight savings time changeover failed unless relook is rebooted after the changeover and before the recording. The reason was that the micom clock is switched to winter or summer time only after booting. This problem has been fixed. Note that the front panel will still not display the correct time until relook is rebooted, but at least the recording should start on time. B. Various strings in channel epg and week and month names were not translated. B. EPG code went haywire in infinite loop when all transponders have been scanned. B. Prevent wide channel names from overlapping other parts of the header of the channel epg window. I. More efficient implementation of epg code. Uses less memory and is faster. Detection of duplicate records is now less precise, which means you may see some outdated records in the epg screens. I. More efficient "coming next/primetime" in channel epg and improved sorting of the results. The coming next and primetime records used to be ordered by CH_ID, but this has no meaning to the user. Furthermore, the code for these epg types was slow because very long query strings were created (e.g., 8k long). The new code sorts epg records by channel name in the same order as the channels are sorted in the channel list and avoids creating very long query strings. I. The grid epg now shows more data near the end of the timeline. I. Faster grid epg. Channel changing ----------------- I. Relook now detects changes in channel name automatically and by default. If you don't like this behaviour, set the option update_channel_name to off. This option can currently only be set in the database. B. Channel changing fails often when the positioner must move. Some failure causes have been removed and errors are handled better (with retrying diseqc commands where possible) B. Reduced number of crashes after entering/exiting usals, lnb and channel search windows. B. Fix pixellation issue after audio switching several times. The problem could be seen on hotbird, 11034V on the channel "euronews france". The problem occured after switching from the first language to the second then to the tird and so on. By the time you reached russian usually the problems started. The problem was related to the large delay between audio packets of the same language. I. Improved i2c code (partial backport from linux 2.6.23.1). This is an attempt to fix a problem related to the ibm iic bus which causes access to the tuner to be disabled, typically after sending diseqc commands to a moving dish. The problem has not yet been solved. I. Some delays in channel changing have been fixed. Other new features and improvements --------------------------------- I. relook's clock can now be set from an ntp server. Activating or deactivating this option requires a reboot (to be fixed); I. Avoid some special characters in recorded file name B. Database no longer gets overwritten first boot after installation. B. Manual channel search now show current satellite as the default, rather than the first one in the database. B. Manual channel search sometimes starts on the wrong tuner. New user options --------------- Several new user options have been added. Most of these user options can *not* be set using the menus right now, but you can cahnge them using sqlite commands (or a future version of channel editor). For example, login on relook and use a command like: sqlite3 /var/data/db.dat replace into options values ("preferred_tuner","tuner1"; update_channel_name: on off If set, relook automatically updates the channel name in the database when it has changed in the stream preferred_tuner: smart tuner1 tuner2 This determines which tuner relook will choose for live viewing or recording if there is any choice. The "smart" option is relevant for those users with two dishes, one fixed and one with a positioner. The "smart" option will use the fixed dish if possible. NOTE: as a side effect of "smart" the epg code will typically use the moving dish. Depending on the epg_may_move_dish option, the epg code will either start moving the dish frequently (which you probably do not want) or will not do much at all. epg_mode: off smart_epg cam_update This option can be set from the menu. off: epg code is disabled smart_epg: both tuners are used to gather as much epg data as possible given other restrictions cam_update: epg is only gathered on the live tuner and on the second tuner if it is recording. epg_may_move_dish: on off The epg code will or will not attempt to move the positioner. This option is only relevant when the user has more than one dish and the dish with the positioner is not in use. Even when the option is "on", the epg code will not move the dish while it is in use for live viewing or recording. asic_clk: 9_00,0_84375,1_6875,3_375,4_50,6_75,9_00,t1,t2 This option is not new. It sets the asic clock speed to one of the possible defined modes. It is best to leave this at the default value. If you experience problems with some cam modules, experiment with diffenre settings. Setting the clock speed too low may cause pixellation on some channels. record_subtitles: on off Include subitles in recordings or not. If the option is off, subtitles will also not be available in timeshift mode. preserve_timeshift_pvr: on off If you are viewing a program in timeshift mode, and then change channels, the old channel will continue to record the program in the timeshift buffer. By pressing the recall button, the originally viewed channel will reappear in timeshift mode at the time you left the channel. max_channels_per_tuner: 1 2 Maximum number of channels that can be viewed/recorded on one tuner. Remaining issues ------------------ The current code will crash when two channels with the samen video or audio pid are viewed or recorded **on the same tuner**. This happend when the option max_channels_per_tuner is set to two on e.g. the German regional channels WDR when they are transmitting the same content. For this reason the default value of max_channels_per_tuner is currently 1. Time from sat does not work in this image (to be implemented). This image does not support bookmarks. This image does not support the subfeed button (which did not work properly anyway) Repeating recordings (daily, weekly, ...) are implemented but have not been tested well. Unreachable channels in the channel menu are displayed in grey. However the coloring code is incorrect in the case you start more than two recordings and may be incorrect in other cases as well. Press the "OK" button to see if a recording starts or nor. All plugins need small changes and recompilation. The modifications are not difficult and have been performed for ts_rec, pong, sudoku, tetris, mp3, and spectrum. You can download compiled versions from the svn server. There is no good conversion software for converting old dgs style recordings to the new format, but *it is possible* to play old recordings. The main limitation is that trick play is not implemented, except for "pause", "play" and "jump". That should be sufficient for normal viewing and navigating. Automatic upgrading from an old database is not implemented. So you will have to rescan all your channels. Be aware that channel scanning is still a bit unreliable as in all older images. Ist für mich aber immer noch eine Testversion, da CI und AC3 optisch nicht funktionieren. Gruß antoni

Zurück
Oben