Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Tools/Anleitungen Mercedes Comand Online 4x, 5x, 6, 7 Map Download Manager 2.0.7

Tnx a lot. I can't find any info if there will be a new map(v16)? Do you have any info on that, should I wait for that and will that new key have a much bigger cost if it even comes out?

It's a shame that this map process can't be hacked or shared for no cost...

If it's a shame. Why you don't spend to freetime looking for a solution and share with all the the rest of the board members?

That's exactly what I'm doing, I am spending my free time to learn about this stuff, this is my first mercedes and I'm disappointed how this "premium" brand has all kinds of micro transactions and subscriptios. I am not paying 250eur to dealership for something that should be free like google maps are. On top of that, that stupid map is already outdated being 2022.

I've seen people talk about how that code is generated, but I am still not sure if the code itself is connected to some kind of database online, or that verification is done on HU...
Thus, as a developer I am looking into this stuff and so far my best bet is to just pay 50eur. Everyone just wants to make a few bucks on a shitty situation, fine.

So yes, I am looking for a solution, and I'm learning about it, so if you don't have any valuable information to share, or you don't intend to answer my questions I ask you not to comment at all.

BUY WORKBENCH , BUY ANTITHEFT CODES, PUT your HEAD UNIT on WORKBENC connected to 12 V, read EMMC and make 1000 trials to figure out what is the trick to generate a VALID SIX DIGIT activation code.

For the rest, send a written claim to Mercedes BENZ dealership or to the appropiate helpdesk in your country, Nobody here can solve what you explained concerning the MB Policies.

Good luck

Also MegaUpoud ist nicht das was frühe mal war;
Ich warte schon 15 min nichts tut sich, bei mir Glasfasser Netz.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

hallo ich habe Mercedes e220cdi s212 2015 Model comand online 2023 maps wie kann ich usb heunterladen und mercedes wo ist usb stecker rein
mfg

hallo map usb herruntergeladen ich wolte aktulisieren aber code wo kann ich finden
lg

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
bei mir auch 60€ kostenlos wo kann mann finden

Hi there guys,
does this work on mercedes x290 with NTG6 ?
549Connect 20 High (NTG6)
Is this the Gen20x in the download manager, because i cannot see NTG6 ?
Regards

Open your eyes scroll and search for NTG 6 you will find it for sure (just open the eyes it's always a good idea) good luck

Zurück
Oben