Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Info iGOView 2.0 beta testing

rpul

Ist gelegentlich hier
iGOView 2 Final

iGOView 3
Requirements: PC
Operating System: Windows or Linux+WINE
Overview: Viewer and automatic batch renamer for iGO content files

Screenshot:

IMG Removed

Download Link:

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
This version contains update function (see the menus on the top).
For update to work, you also need to set the update-repository URL:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: iGOView 2.0 beta testing

mal eine dumme frage in die runde geschmiessen: für was ist das teil eigentlich gut?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

hallo
also ich habe es runtergeladen-aber was mann damit machen kann,k.a.ich würde mich auch freuen,wenn jemand sagt,wofür das ist-und was mann damit machen kann.
DANKE
MfG

Hallo felikc,

was ich nicht verstehe, warum hast Du es geladen wenn Du gar nicht mal weißt was man damit machen kann.
Bis Du ein Sammler oder was, ich lade doch keine Software die ich nicht kenne, zumindestens mache ich mich erst
einmal schlau was ich damit überhaupt machen kann und überlege mir ob ich dies wirklich brauche.

Aber damit Du jetzt wenigstens weißt was das ist.
Hiermit kannst Du die Dateien öffnen und Dir den Datei Header der Map anschauen somit kannst
du dann sehen um welche Karten es sich wirklich handelt.
Sind es wirklich Karten aus Q1-2012 oder handelt es sich doch um alte Karten z. Bs. Q4-2011.
Würdest Du aber auch sehen wenn Du den ersten Post richtig gelesen hast der ScreeShoot zeigt es ja.

hallo
erstmal danke für die schnelle antwort.zweites-das problem ist das -wenn mann erst nachguckt wofür mann das braucht,dann runterlädt-kann vorkommen,das es nicht mehr da ist,ich hate schon sowas gehabt,desweg mache ich erst runterladen,dann kann man es weiter sehen-wie was wohin.
DANKE noch mal für deine mühe.
MfG.

Leider auf Englisch zu schreiben, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht reich genug

@rpul

there is an error with decrypting methode of FSP files
Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

--> A call to an OS function failed

change the decryption methods have no positive effect :(
Code:

by reverse against lines causes a surprising phenomenon, which makes me see that the files are decrypted based not on its extension but decryption methods used in the first line defined

It is not that the analysis procedure is supposed to do, it should use the file extension, find the corresponding line in the settings and apply the corresponding decryption methods, and not that of the first line in settings
Code:
result:

Code:
result:

waiting for good news with a new build :emoticon-0105-wink:

Detection is not done according to the file extension.
The file extension in DAT file is for the case that the original file extension is lost or wrong - it will be recovered from the rest of the data in the line.

iGOView consist from a couple of parsers. First one will will decrypt and parse the data according to the first number in the line (00544553 in the case of all Fxx files). This block of data contains the creation date of the file and some data for decrypting the rest of the file. There was also some text in older versions of the file (in recent files stays just "Development version")
After that second parser will get the rest according to the last number in the line (07067619 for FBL files). In this block of data is the text where we get the name of the producer, release version etc.
Some files have more then one such block ("all in one" files where FBL file also contains truck info, junction views etc.)
All the data from 2nd parser is sent to some of the text parsers which will search for known strings (producer, country name etc.)

POI files have all the data in first block (just like old FBL files for igo 8.0).
Some files are not crypted at all (like DEM files).

In case of FSP files, first parser will get the data according to the settings for FBL files (because the magic number is the same and FBL line comes first in DAT file), and the second parser will get the rest according to the setting from FSP line because the 2nd magic number will be found in that line.
It is a flaw, but I started to write the parsers step by step, without knowing what comes next. It got me to such parsers structure.
Better structure would be a DAT file with conditional branching (tree structure). That would reflect better the parser structure, but it would be a bit complicated to describe and set in a textual file (like this DAT file).

As for the error you get, I need to investigate that a little bit as I can't reproduce this bug.
Can you give me some more details: OS version, file system where the FSP files are, admin on limited user on the system etc?

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

One more question - can it be that you have some FSP files that are not released in forums, with some other magic number for second block of data?
That would also cause an error message, but I believe it would cause some "Reading behind the end of stream" error message or something similar.

with the new line
fsp;00544553;20070604;0;1;3;D6D3BB98;"Speed profile";

all version since build 2.4.0.15 are working :good:

thank you for your help :emoticon-0137-clapp :emoticon-0150-hands

BUG Report

Version: 2.5.0.20

Short info:
When I want to add a new line in "Settings -> Batch Renamer -> profiles", iGOView creates a new file called "BatchRenameProfiles.dat", instead of editing the existing "BatchRenamerProfiles.dat".

I guess, there is a typo in the program code :).

Nevertheless, thank you for that pretty useful program :).
Thanks for sharing :).

Kind regards,
ZeroFive

- - - aktualisiert - - -

Btw, I would like to add support for the new (?) phoneme files (*.ph).
I tried these with 2012.Q4, but I get only following error while renaming:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Test file:
test.zip (83 KB)
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Any idea?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
After receiving an MP for igoview, I put a link to the latest version of the author : IGOVIEW 3.0.1.26

Thanks to Rpul

@str35m
Links to other boards are prohibited!

Overkill4711

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
@ZeroFive
Thanks for the bug report - it is already fixed in latest version.

Latest version can be found here:

This version contains update function (see the menus on the top).
For update to work, you also need to set the update-repository URL:

As for adding new file types, that isn't so easy to explain - I'll need to write longer explanation with screenshots etc.

OK Leute. Es schaut so aus dass die NNG Leute ziemlich gut auf DEB aufpassen. So bald ich hier die neun Links für iGOView gelassen habe - NNG hat DMCA-Beschwerde zu Dropbox gesendet. Die drohnen mich mit Gerichtsverwahrung.
iGOView ist offline bis ich nicht ein Lösung finde.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben