Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support FORD MFD Europe and Turkey SD Sat Nav 2018 - Supportthread

Geht definitiv nicht habe es vor 10 Minuten ausprobiert an meinem Focus Jg. 2012 , CID ist vermutlich nicht die richtige.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ok sow I just make it work
I used the v7 SD but deleted the data folder and replaced with the data from v8 downloaded from here
The cid is from v7 on my SD

Dear user, please write in English so that I understand

Yes, I can confirm that the maps on the blaupunkt NX are working according to the process I wrote.
I did not test at the Focus. I did not own such a vehicle.

YES i have 2 beiträgen, that does not mean the procedure is not working.

I wanted to share my success with others, if you want good if not I not mind me. I have navigation with map form 2018 that works.

Thank you

So habe nur die map Dateien im MFD 2017 mit den map Dateien von der MFD 2018 ersetzt.SD Karte rein geschoben bist jetzt hat das Navi nichts gemekert. Aber unter Systeminfo Kartenmaterial Info wird noch die H version angezeigt und nicht die neue I Version. Ich schau mal morgen ob sich etwas geändert hat.

Also,nicht alles negativ....

ich glaube wichtig ist das ,dass Navi mit den Kartendaten 2018 funktioniert,alles anderes ,
werden die als H version angezeigt,oder etwas anderes spielt keine Rolle-wichtig :neue Kartendaten..

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

cryptnav/data or cryptnav/data/data ?
I have a serious doubts because even at the V7 cards the CID is not the same. (I had two genuine MFD V7 cards and each of them had a different CID !!
another thing: SD_META.DAT file in the cryptnav\data\data\misc is tied to the CID of the original card...so it cannot be merely supplied with an another one....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The cryptnav" folder has three subfolders : "cfg" "data" and "dnl" .If you make a comparison between the V7 and V8 card ,the folders "cfg" and "dnl" are identical (same files , number of files, size ,versions). So , if your metod is working It is simplier to leave theese folders intact then (on the V8 card ) and replace files : medium.cfg and info.txt from V7 only along with the V7 CID. (myUPOIs folder and the "prod_info.txt" is not crucial)
The result will be the same.
But I du not believe that It will work.

What CID did you had on the V7 card?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
you can save you v7 folder and write back if it will not work.
i would suggest only to replace bigger files (don't know the structure and file names right now) and not the system files in a first step. in a 2nd step i would replace complete cryptnav/data/data

Zurück
Oben